Windows 10: HELP! My PC won't let me connect to ANY wifi. I can't do anything. I don't use ethernet...

Discus and support HELP! My PC won't let me connect to ANY wifi. I can't do anything. I don't use ethernet... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YeetusDeleetusIDie [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YeetusDeleetusIDie, Mar 26, 2020 at 1:27 PM.

1. HELP! My PC won't let me connect to ANY wifi. I can't do anything. I don't use ethernet...

/u/YeetusDeleetusIDie, Mar 26, 2020 at 1:27 PM
  2. brannell Win User

Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

3. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

4. tops Win User

HELP! My PC won't let me connect to ANY wifi. I can't do anything. I don't use ethernet...

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

HELP! My PC won't let me connect to ANY wifi. I can't do anything. I don't use ethernet...

1. HELP! My PC won't let me connect to ANY wifi. I can't do anything. I don't use ethernet... - Similar Threads - HELP won't let

2. Computer is not letting me print, and I can't open anything that has to do with the printer...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer is not letting me print, and I can't open anything that has to do with the printer...: Hi, I have tried everything and I am getting frustrated. I just updated my computer to the newest version, and I have a new DeskJet 2600 All-in-one printer, but every time I try to print the window opens black screen with a white printer but then it closes. Nothing even...
  3. The store won't let me download anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The store won't let me download anything.: are there any fixes? submitted by /u/TheRealArborkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/envl6m/the_store_wont_let_me_download_anything/
  4. TrustedInstaller Won't let me access anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    TrustedInstaller Won't let me access anything: Okay, I'm more than a little frustrated at the moment. I've been trying to fix this for hours now, but I've had no success. This TrustedInstaller program won't let me access anything at all. I can't troubleshoot anything, I can't change file permissions, I cant view my...
  5. i want to connect to a new wifi but wont let me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i want to connect to a new wifi but wont let me: after using the natural wifi setting I tried to see maybe I was entering the wifi password wrong but when I use cmd it never shows me any other wifi networks than the one I'm connected to...
  6. My pc stopped detecting wifi and I can't connect to anything

My pc stopped detecting wifi and I can't connect to anything: my pc cant detect any wifi at all yet all my other devices can. My drivers are up to date, ive uninstalled them and restarted, ive unplugged and replugged my modem, yet nothing works. Im suspecting that its because of something i did where i changed wifi connecting to manual...
  7. I can't do anything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't do anything: I don't have a active windows key I bought it from cyberpower and they gave a key with it but it never worked so now there is just a activate windows in the bottom right corner and on top of that I don't have admin powers I am for some reason on a guest account It happened...
  8. I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when...: I am trying to install iTunes onto my computer. It's a dell that runs with Windows 10. When I click "install" a pop up comes up saying, "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account." I have this computer signed in with my Microsof...
  9. I can't do ANYTHING

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't do ANYTHING: I logged on my laptop this morning and when I'm logged in I try to open up google chrome or spotify, but nothing works! I looked deeper into this and I tried fixing it but it didn't work. It's been around 2-3 days that I've been having this issue and I'd lile for someone...
  10. I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi

I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi: Hello everyone ! I just install Windows 10 on my Mac Book Pro Retina (Via bootcamp). Just that was a hell of a ride for me. I'm a total noob with computer, just finished, and windows started. The only problem is that if I choose to log in via Windows, I can only acces to...