Windows 10: HELP! My PC won't let me connect to ANY wifi. I can't do anything. I don't use ethernet...

Discus and support HELP! My PC won't let me connect to ANY wifi. I can't do anything. I don't use ethernet... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YeetusDeleetusIDie [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YeetusDeleetusIDie, Mar 26, 2020.

1. HELP! My PC won't let me connect to ANY wifi. I can't do anything. I don't use ethernet...

/u/YeetusDeleetusIDie, Mar 26, 2020
  2. brannell Win User

Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Mar 26, 2020
  4. tops Win User

HELP! My PC won't let me connect to ANY wifi. I can't do anything. I don't use ethernet...

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

HELP! My PC won't let me connect to ANY wifi. I can't do anything. I don't use ethernet...

1. HELP! My PC won't let me connect to ANY wifi. I can't do anything. I don't use ethernet... - Similar Threads - HELP won't let

2. My computer won't connect to the internet and won't let me click on or do anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't connect to the internet and won't let me click on or do anything.: I've tried a few different things but any suggestions would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-connect-to-the-internet-and-wont/8d02adad-417a-4bf7-b14f-bd229ce92f89
  3. My computer won't connect to the internet and won't let me click on or do anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't connect to the internet and won't let me click on or do anything.: I've tried a few different things but any suggestions would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-connect-to-the-internet-and-wont/8d02adad-417a-4bf7-b14f-bd229ce92f89
  4. I am using an Ethernet connection but I can't load anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using an Ethernet connection but I can't load anything: I was installing an Streamlabs update and then my wifi stopped working. I use an Ethernet cable for my connection. I've restarted my router. I've tried different Ethernet cables. I've tried using my phone as a mobile hotspot still nothing. I've reset my Network, I've updated...
  5. I am using an Ethernet connection but I can't load anything

I am using an Ethernet connection but I can't load anything: I was installing an Streamlabs update and then my wifi stopped working. I use an Ethernet cable for my connection. I've restarted my router. I've tried different Ethernet cables. I've tried using my phone as a mobile hotspot still nothing. I've reset my Network, I've updated...
  6. I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!

I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!: Hello,I cannot connect to ANY wifi networks on my PC, at all. My wifi works throughout the house, on phones and tablets etc and even on other computers! It's just mineI installed windows 11 in around december '22 and since then i haven't been able to connect to any wifi...
  7. I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!: Hello,I cannot connect to ANY wifi networks on my PC, at all. My wifi works throughout the house, on phones and tablets etc and even on other computers! It's just mineI installed windows 11 in around december '22 and since then i haven't been able to connect to any wifi...
  8. My PC isn't letting me do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC isn't letting me do anything: For some reason my Windows doesn't recognize me as a administer.I only have one account in my PC and I changed the stat to 'Device Owner'. Now it doesn't let me do anything.I tired changing it back to admonitor but the dialog comes in and says 'Enter Administer password: ',...
  9. My PC isn't letting me do anything

My PC isn't letting me do anything: For some reason my Windows doesn't recognize me as a administer.I only have one account in my PC and I changed the stat to 'Device Owner'. Now it doesn't let me do anything.I tired changing it back to admonitor but the dialog comes in and says 'Enter Administer password: ',...
  10. Hello help me I can't do anything here can't press any key or do anything please help I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello help me I can't do anything here can't press any key or do anything please help I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MONARKv2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdrhan/hello_help_me_i_cant_do_anything_here_cant_press/