Windows 10: help my pc wont make sounds when system sounds are playing

Discus and support help my pc wont make sounds when system sounds are playing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; as you read "my windows 10 pc won't make sounds when system sounds are playing" or when an app uses my mic this started when my new bluetooth headset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr. Sandwich, Nov 17, 2020.

1. help my pc wont make sounds when system sounds are playing

as you read "my windows 10 pc won't make sounds when system sounds are playing" or when an app uses my mic

this started when my new bluetooth headset arrived and i set it upfrom sony and only with that speaker

please help me

pls

:)

Mr. Sandwich, Nov 17, 2020

2. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Systems sounds not fully playing

Hello hockleygirl,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions.

1. What is the exact size of the customized sound file that is added in the Settings?
    2. What is the audio length of the customized sound file?

The issue could be occurring due to the customized file type that is attached. If the size differs from the original length, it might not play the sound completely. So, I would suggest you to check with the file type (size and length) of the sound
    file that is already available in the Settings and set the customized file to the same range.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Nov 17, 2020
  4. help my pc wont make sounds when system sounds are playing

No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

help my pc wont make sounds when system sounds are playing

1. help my pc wont make sounds when system sounds are playing - Similar Threads - help wont sounds

2. PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games: Hello to anyone reading this, I've been having a problom with my PC where there is a constant buzzing sound when I launch a game, this happens with the two games I play the most, GTA and Fortnite. It also happens with other games like mechanic simulator and pet shelter...
  3. PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games: Hello to anyone reading this, I've been having a problom with my PC where there is a constant buzzing sound when I launch a game, this happens with the two games I play the most, GTA and Fortnite. It also happens with other games like mechanic simulator and pet shelter...
  4. games wont make sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games wont make sounds: so my sound in games just suddenly cut out while i was playing and I couldn't figure out why and when I looked it up and found some solutions but none of them worked properly I found one that told me to uninstall the sound device and then restart my computer which worked...
  5. games wont make sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    games wont make sounds: so my sound in games just suddenly cut out while i was playing and I couldn't figure out why and when I looked it up and found some solutions but none of them worked properly I found one that told me to uninstall the sound device and then restart my computer which worked...
  6. games wont make sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Pc make beep sound when playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc make beep sound when playing: Just build my first PC and was working fine till about a week ago when a long continuous beeping sound started when I would play COD. Kinda of lost as to what it could be. Does not happen all the time and sometimes it is short beeps. Had 32 gb memory and took out 16 gb and...
  8. pc making sound when i play games

pc making sound when i play games: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/607760489488842781/676404086588964874/video0_1_1.mp4 ^this is the problem sound [ATTACH] when pc make sound disk active time hit 100% in picture disk space is very big. im only ues 34gb/275gb im trying other drive rn.just in...
  9. Inverted Colours when a System Sound is Played

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inverted Colours when a System Sound is Played: I am having issues with inverted colours on my windows 10 computer. Every time I press Caps-Lock, the screen goes inverted for a short period of time. I have done further experimenting and have realised that whenever any system sound is made, the screen goes inverted, for...
  10. System sounds play, but application sound does not

System sounds play, but application sound does not: Hello! So, I'm using windows 10, and very often when i start up my computer, all sound but the system sound won't play. I've found a solution that involved fooling around with the troubleshooter and switching the default sound systems around (the main one doesnt work, even...