Windows 10: HELP! MY PC's HANG & GETTING BLANK SCREEN WHILE PLAYING YANDERE SIMULATOR!

Discus and support HELP! MY PC's HANG & GETTING BLANK SCREEN WHILE PLAYING YANDERE SIMULATOR! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please Help ME! How to fix a blank screen of my PC while i'm playing Yandere Simulator??!!My PC/Laptop is :Brand : ASUSSeries : X450CAVideo Driver :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Faizal Arshad, Jul 10, 2021.

1. HELP! MY PC's HANG & GETTING BLANK SCREEN WHILE PLAYING YANDERE SIMULATOR!

Please Help ME! How to fix a blank screen of my PC while i'm playing Yandere Simulator??!!My PC/Laptop is :Brand : ASUSSeries : X450CAVideo Driver : Intel HD Graphics 4000Processor : Intel Core 13-3217U CPU 1.80 GHzRAM : 2 GBSSD : 185 GBOS : Windows 10 Pro x64 64-bitVersion : 21H1Build : 19043.1083

:)

Faizal Arshad, Jul 10, 2021
  2. alucasa Win User

Yandere simulator

URL: Yandere Simulator Development Blog

This game is in early alpha stage. As of now, the dev claims "13% complete".

I've been keeping eyes on this game for a year or so now.

The concept of the game is simple. We play as a female student who is yandere.

Yandere means
    Source: Urban Dictionary: Yandere

In my own words, you play as a crazed bitch who has huge crush on "senpai". You do whatever you can to get girls off him even if it means killing them. You don't have to kill potential love rivals off. You can force them to transfer away from her school or bully them or .... well more.

There are plenty of youtube materials for it.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=yandere+simulator

alucasa, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Yandere simulator

Probably be banned before release
    Reasons
    Probably fails as Pedo material under recent laws in UK

Example Possession of manga pictures of japanese female students Can get you arrested in the UK

dorsetknob, Jul 10, 2021
  4. HELP! MY PC's HANG & GETTING BLANK SCREEN WHILE PLAYING YANDERE SIMULATOR!

Where can I install Yandere Simulator?

okay so I'm a really big fan of yandere simulator but for some reason every time I try to download it to my computer from the official site it keeps saying

try moving launcher to 'C:/Program Files'. Also check if firewall doesn't block access to internet

and its really starting to piss me off so could anyone help me thank u

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage / PC

Original title/subject: [ program files ]

KumikoBuiatti, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

HELP! MY PC's HANG & GETTING BLANK SCREEN WHILE PLAYING YANDERE SIMULATOR!

1. HELP! MY PC's HANG & GETTING BLANK SCREEN WHILE PLAYING YANDERE SIMULATOR! - Similar Threads - HELP PC's HANG

2. How do I launch Yandere Simulator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I launch Yandere Simulator?: So, I've done all the steps to download the launcher but it doesn't work! Everytime I've tried starting the launcher, a window pops up from the Microsoft store and it tells me that the app that I want to doenload isn't on the store. I still want to play the game though and...
  3. How do I launch Yandere Simulator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I launch Yandere Simulator?: So, I've done all the steps to download the launcher but it doesn't work! Everytime I've tried starting the launcher, a window pops up from the Microsoft store and it tells me that the app that I want to doenload isn't on the store. I still want to play the game though and...
  4. Help my Yandere Simulator won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help my Yandere Simulator won't launch: HelpMy Yandere Simulator won't launch because it always says there an issue and I've tried extracting files, running it, and all of the above. Also, I don't want to turn off SmartScreen because I don't want to be more vulenerable to security threats. What do I do now? I've...
  5. Help my Yandere Simulator won't launch

Help my Yandere Simulator won't launch: HelpMy Yandere Simulator won't launch because it always says there an issue and I've tried extracting files, running it, and all of the above. Also, I don't want to turn off SmartScreen because I don't want to be more vulenerable to security threats. What do I do now? I've...
  6. Yandere Simulator Lauchner wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yandere Simulator Lauchner wont launch: I've been trying to install Yandere Simulator but It wont open.It opens for a second and then it closes again.This also happened with EA Launcher but I got it to work.I also got a message from SmartScreen telling me that it might not be save to run it, but I played Yandere...
  7. Yandere Simulator Lauchner wont launch

Yandere Simulator Lauchner wont launch: I've been trying to install Yandere Simulator but It wont open.It opens for a second and then it closes again.This also happened with EA Launcher but I got it to work.I also got a message from SmartScreen telling me that it might not be save to run it, but I played Yandere...
  8. My pc screen freezing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc screen freezing while playing games: Hello! My PC screen freezes while playing games League of Legends and CSGO, it wont even shutdown, I need to press restart button in order for it to reboot. My Windows has done all the updates possible, but isn't activated yet, I have checked my drivers couple of times and...
  9. Pc gets hanged while playing games and unable to do Anything even restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc gets hanged while playing games and unable to do Anything even restart: While playing game for a while my pc suddenly hang and i can't do anything even restart then i have to turn off the power and start again.What could be the problem i am facing?...
  10. BLANK SCREEN WHILE ON

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BLANK SCREEN WHILE ON: i wanted to shutdown my laptop but it gave an option to update and shutdown which i did. however it didn't take long to update and shutdown. The next time i wanted to switch it on it would only show the beam light on but with blank screen so how can deal with this issue?...