Windows 10: Help, My Realtek audio is missing from my device manager and I have no output device. I...

Discus and support Help, My Realtek audio is missing from my device manager and I have no output device. I... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i installed something called voicemod, after that i disabled it and now my audio driver is gone. I tried to reinstall it but it says driver is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarvinYe, Jun 19, 2021.

1. MarvinYe Win User

Help, My Realtek audio is missing from my device manager and I have no output device. I...

So i installed something called voicemod, after that i disabled it and now my audio driver is gone. I tried to reinstall it but it says driver is already there but i cant find it

:)

MarvinYe, Jun 19, 2021
  2. RazOcean Win User

No Playback Device Option in Realtek HD Audio Manager

I would like to switch the audio output between front headset and rear speaker in Realtek HD Audio Manager. I remember before there was a "Playback Device" option in the software. Then, choose "make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously" But it missing.

This my pic.

Help, My Realtek audio is missing from my device manager and I have no output device. I... [​IMG]

This what I need.

Help, My Realtek audio is missing from my device manager and I have no output device. I... [​IMG]

Thanks for any help.

RazOcean, Jun 19, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    No audio output device is installed

A screenshot of the Device Manager, Sounds section is still needed. Can't really offer a suggestion until I see what is showing there now.

e.g this is mine It shows AMD which the audio for HDMI, Realtek and Tranzport which is a wireless controller for my recording studio program.

fireberd, Jun 19, 2021
  4. netter Win User

Help, My Realtek audio is missing from my device manager and I have no output device. I...

No audio output device

Hello!
    I have a common problem: my Windows 10 has No Audio Output Device.
    System configuration:
    • Lenovo Legion Y520-15IKBN (laptop)
    • Windows 10 Pro, version 1909, build 18363.535;
    • Current updates;
    Device manager shows these audio devices:
    • High Definition Audio Device (driver version 10.0.18362.356)
    • Intel Display Audio (10.27.0.6)
    • ASUS Xonar U3 (10.0.8.2164)
    i.e. the problem persists even with an external (USB) audio device, recognized by the system.

I performed a sanity check on this issue. Sound works when I boot into Ubuntu live. Therefore, it is not a hardware problem, and is indeed a Windows problem.

Solutions that have not worked so far:
    1. Audio troubleshooter (issues found: check audio device, nothing else)
    2. Rolling back drivers
    3. Uninstalling audio devices
    4. Uninstalling any audio-related devices, incl. the likes of bluetooth speakers
    5. Updating audio drivers (from both built-in drivers and from manufacturer's site)
    6. Installing a generic audio device (installing a generic USB audio device does not succeed, and installing a generic Realtek device resulted in a BSOD)

Do you have any ideas for fixing this?

netter, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Help, My Realtek audio is missing from my device manager and I have no output device. I... - Similar Threads - Help Realtek audio

2. No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager: Hello I facing problem with Audio Driver I don't no how the problem arise but I have done several tries , Watched Lots of vids and much more , i didn't find genuine solution. I have Laptop Asus Tuf Gaming A17 2021 model FA706ICB My laptop says no output device is installed...
  3. No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager: Hello I facing problem with Audio Driver I don't no how the problem arise but I have done several tries , Watched Lots of vids and much more , i didn't find genuine solution. I have Laptop Asus Tuf Gaming A17 2021 model FA706ICB My laptop says no output device is installed...
  4. "no audio device is installed" and the output devices have disappeared from the Device Manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "no audio device is installed" and the output devices have disappeared from the Device Manager.: I am running Windows 11 pro on my pc. A recent update has caused my speakers to stop working. Clicking on the speaker icon produces the message "no audio device is installed" even though the speakers worked perfectly before the reboot.Checking the Device Manager shows there...
  5. "no audio device is installed" and the output devices have disappeared from the Device Manager.

"no audio device is installed" and the output devices have disappeared from the Device Manager.: I am running Windows 11 pro on my pc. A recent update has caused my speakers to stop working. Clicking on the speaker icon produces the message "no audio device is installed" even though the speakers worked perfectly before the reboot.Checking the Device Manager shows there...
  6. Realtek R Audio missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek R Audio missing in device manager: My realtekR audio driver gone missing after i miss install another audio driver and the new driver didnt function at all. After i uninstall the wrong one, the realtekR audio did not appear again in my device manager. I try to find it but it gone missing. I've tried to add...
  7. Realtek R Audio missing in device manager

Realtek R Audio missing in device manager: My realtekR audio driver gone missing after i miss install another audio driver and the new driver didnt function at all. After i uninstall the wrong one, the realtekR audio did not appear again in my device manager. I try to find it but it gone missing. I've tried to add...
  8. Realtek R Audio missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.: I can't hear any sound coming from my laptop, and on task bar also there's a red cross along with speaker symbol.When I tried to add legacy hardware in device managers and tries to install realtek, then it fall down into BSOD error that 'Your PC ran into some problem and it...
  10. No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.

No audio inputs and outputs in my device manager.: I can't hear any sound coming from my laptop, and on task bar also there's a red cross along with speaker symbol.When I tried to add legacy hardware in device managers and tries to install realtek, then it fall down into BSOD error that 'Your PC ran into some problem and it...