Windows 10: Help my right alt is not working and Ctrl+Alt is also not working how do i fix it

Discus and support Help my right alt is not working and Ctrl+Alt is also not working how do i fix it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know how to fix please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CZ2056, Jun 26, 2020.

1. CZ2056 Win User

Help my right alt is not working and Ctrl+Alt is also not working how do i fix it

I don't know how to fix please help

:)

CZ2056, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

ctrl alt del to logon

Hi Diane,

Conflicts with the user account settings is one of the possible reasons why the secure sign-in option is enabled on your computer even if the box in the settings is not checked. I would suggest that you enable and disable the
    Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type control userpasswords2 or netplwiz and press the Enter key.
    • Click the Advanced tab.
    • Under Secure sign-in, check the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox.
    • Click Apply.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Open the same settings again and uncheck the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox and follow the
      steps 5 and 6.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 26, 2020
  4. erik9631 Win User

Help my right alt is not working and Ctrl+Alt is also not working how do i fix it

CTRL + ALT + DEL menu not rendered at the top

Okay first of all.

It is DEFINITELY not a RAM problem. I have 16GB. The operating system is running in the background and is responding when I press CTRL + ALT + DEL, cause you can see the circle next to the cursor. The cursor responds as well..

Second, some people suggested me to use CTRL + SHIFT + ESC, I have not tried, but I will. Also this is not my problem. My problem is that the CTRL ALT DEL menu among which you can chose to turn on the task manager gives me black screen. Alt tabbing does not work with ANY software that is frozen in fullscreen, but that is normal.

On windows 7 this was not an issue. When nothing worked, ctrl alt del always worked.

On windows 10, CTRL alt deleting does not work, with some full screen applications.

erik9631, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Help my right alt is not working and Ctrl+Alt is also not working how do i fix it - Similar Threads - Help right alt

2. CTRL ALT WIN not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL ALT WIN not working: Few hours ago my keyboard started to spam random keys and i tried to fix it with this method but after restarting PC CTRL Windows and ALT keys do not seem to be working anymore. Method:1. Press the Windows + Q keys and type CMD;2. Right-click on Run as Administrator;3. Paste...
  3. CTRL ALT WIN not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CTRL ALT WIN not working: Few hours ago my keyboard started to spam random keys and i tried to fix it with this method but after restarting PC CTRL Windows and ALT keys do not seem to be working anymore. Method:1. Press the Windows + Q keys and type CMD;2. Right-click on Run as Administrator;3. Paste...
  4. Alt Key not working, what can I do to fix. Does not work in any context, including ctrl alt...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt Key not working, what can I do to fix. Does not work in any context, including ctrl alt...: Ever since I got my laptop, my alt key hasn't been working, but it has started to become a larger issue now that I have begun to use photoshop more often. My on-screen keyboard doesn't show it when the key is pressed, and I am unsure if it is a hardware issue, or I...
  5. Alt Key not working, what can I do to fix. Does not work in any context, including ctrl alt...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt Key not working, what can I do to fix. Does not work in any context, including ctrl alt...: Ever since I got my laptop, my alt key hasn't been working, but it has started to become a larger issue now that I have begun to use photoshop more often. My on-screen keyboard doesn't show it when the key is pressed, and I am unsure if it is a hardware issue, or I...
  6. Alt Key not working, what can I do to fix. Does not work in any context, including ctrl alt...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. CTRL + Alt/Alt Gr and special signs not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL + Alt/Alt Gr and special signs not working properly: In short I have had an issue driving me nuts far back and have tried a lot of things.Now I'm asking about it here to see if anyone have any fresh idea, even long shots are welcome.I have a macro keyboard, so I get add @ and similar characters to these keys, but it's a bit...
  8. right alt registering as ctrl + alt , plz help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    right alt registering as ctrl + alt , plz help: right alt registering as ctrl + alt , plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-alt-registering-as-ctrl-alt-plz-help/733439c1-f849-44ee-b4a3-31ea4a4aae3f
  9. "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + F" and "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + R" do not work in latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + F" and "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + R" do not work in latest update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hn093h/alt_shift_ctrl_f_and_alt_shift_ctrl_r_do_not_work/
  10. Ctrl Alt Delete not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl Alt Delete not working: My Win10 HP laptop freezes often and when attempts are made to use Ctrl Alt Delete it no longer works-period- .. All I can do is power off .. there is no workaround so far that I have found. PLEASE HELP!...