Windows 10: Help, my screen is going crazy

Discus and support Help, my screen is going crazy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Eve_Wolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g0ecdw/help_my_screen_is_going_crazy/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Eve_Wolf, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Help, my screen is going crazy

/u/Eve_Wolf, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

please help!! USB port going crazy

Hi James,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check if that helps.

Method 1: Run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Right click on the start menu and select control panel.
    • In the category select small icons.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Please follow the steps to
    run System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.
    • Click on System Maintenance option.
    • Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    As you have mentioned that you have reinstalled Windows 10; it might be hardware issue if the about steps didn't help in resolving the problem I suggest you to contact PC manufacturer for further support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Help, my screen is going crazy

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Help, my screen is going crazy

1. Help, my screen is going crazy - Similar Threads - Help screen going

2. Pls help, my laptop/windows is going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help, my laptop/windows is going crazy: I need help pls, my laptop is going crazy its happening for days now.I cannot explain/describe the issue of the problem but i have a video link.https://youtu.be/SojFSHonPE0You can see the bar on the bottom is going crazy, the same thing that's happening whenever i open apps...
  3. Pls help, my laptop/windows is going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls help, my laptop/windows is going crazy: I need help pls, my laptop is going crazy its happening for days now.I cannot explain/describe the issue of the problem but i have a video link.https://youtu.be/SojFSHonPE0You can see the bar on the bottom is going crazy, the same thing that's happening whenever i open apps...
  4. Pls help, my laptop/windows is going crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My pc is going crazy, i need help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is going crazy, i need help !: Hello,a few days ago my pc started acting very weird.I tried to connect my mouse on the back of the pc and none of the usb ports would work. I tried to put it back to the front and now it wont work either. Then i tried to restart my pc but it would not restart. I forced shut...
  6. My pc is going crazy, i need help !

My pc is going crazy, i need help !: Hello,a few days ago my pc started acting very weird.I tried to connect my mouse on the back of the pc and none of the usb ports would work. I tried to put it back to the front and now it wont work either. Then i tried to restart my pc but it would not restart. I forced shut...
  7. My bottom of my PC is going crazy please help!

My bottom of my PC is going crazy please help!: Help this smaller one is before and the big is after https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bottom-of-my-pc-is-going-crazy-please-help/696fc06b-598b-4d04-9c53-6dce1dad0a3e
  8. My computer fans are going CRAZY. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer fans are going CRAZY. Can anyone help?: For a while now, my computer fans have been going crazy, so I had to do some research. I found out that through task manager you could look at the GPU percentages for each program. For some reason, the highest GPU percentage is usually chrome even though I have no extensions...
  9. screen going crazy

screen going crazy: first what looks like bubbles appear across the top of my screen, second my mouse disappears, third screen will zoom in and out, random dropdown menus will appear or random windows will open and close, finally I have to power off and back on to regain control....
  10. my computer is going crazy

my computer is going crazy: whenever I try to type on my pc no matter whether its on facebook or elsewhere the text keeps repeating and deleting itself and the delete button does nothing..its like someone else has taken over my computer..it does this in fits and starts and my computer can be fine for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen going crazy windows 10