Windows 10: Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help?

Discus and support Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi I just downloaded an app from Xbox and i don't know if that is the reason but my storage previously was 140 gigabytes and i downloaded an 80... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nathan Stralis, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help?

hi I just downloaded an app from Xbox and i don't know if that is the reason but my storage previously was 140 gigabytes and i downloaded an 80 gigabyte game and now I have 40 gigabytes left and then meanwhile it was in the process of downloading my pc said it ran into a problem and needed to restart so then after that I went to check if it was the game and it said it was paused downloading so i tried to resume it and it wasn't working and then i deleted it but randomly i still have all of my storage eaten up I'm getting really frustrated and i have no clue what to do.please let me know if yo

:)

Nathan Stralis, Mar 18, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Niki16 Win User
    PC acting weird

Pc acting weird

Most of the time my pc works flawless but without any warning it start to act super weird and always the same things.

Mousewheel stops working

Some buttons don’t work - W or D for example

Chrome tries to open a new window instead of the normal process or just a tab

Mouse tries to highlight everything

When I turn it off/restart it shows the blue Window Screen with

Choose option

After restarting it acts normal or does the weird stuff again after some seconds/minutes.

Things I tried:

Restarting

Virus/Malware Scan

Unplugging Keyboard/Mouse etc…

I’m kind of a pc noob ans don’t know what to do here.

First I thought ita the Wootility program - belongs to the wooting60he a keyboard but after shutting it down nothing changed.

What can I do? I really don’t want to reset everything especially since most of the time he acts normally.

Help please.

Niki16, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help?

Asus R510LN Ethernet/Wireless acting weird

Okay, it sounds like your adapter settings may need to be checked. Follow these steps:

Right click on your network icon down in the bottom corner, select Open Network and Sharing Center

Click on Change Adapter Settings on the left side

Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help? 126837d1490566308t-asus-r510ln-ethernet-wireless-acting-weird-check-network-settings-1.png

Find your wireless adapter. Yours may be called something different than mine. Right click on it, and click properties

Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help? 126838d1490566308t-asus-r510ln-ethernet-wireless-acting-weird-check-network-settings-2.png

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click properties

Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help? 126839d1490566308t-asus-r510ln-ethernet-wireless-acting-weird-check-network-settings-3.png

Make sure your settings look like this, meaning both fields are set to obtain an address automatically.

Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help? 126840d1490566308t-asus-r510ln-ethernet-wireless-acting-weird-check-network-settings-4.png

Click OK, then close and see if this helps.

ArazelEternal, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help?

1. Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help? - Similar Threads - Help storage kind

2. my computer is acting really weird can you help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is acting really weird can you help please: the most commen thing my pc does is i will start it up it goes to the sign in screen and i put my picture password in and for some reason it makes me do it twice sometimes three times. not rite at all. I finally get to my home screen and it brings up 2,or 3, somtimes 4...
  3. my computer is acting really weird can you help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is acting really weird can you help please: the most commen thing my pc does is i will start it up it goes to the sign in screen and i put my picture password in and for some reason it makes me do it twice sometimes three times. not rite at all. I finally get to my home screen and it brings up 2,or 3, somtimes 4...
  4. my computer is acting really weird can you help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Support Escalation to Someone Who Can Actually Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Support Escalation to Someone Who Can Actually Help: After a windows update on November 15th my Surface 3 stopped accessing the monitors plugged into my SSK SC200 hub. The system could see them, but nothing appeared on the monitors. The first 'agent' I chatted with did something that allowed me to see my monitors again. But the...
  6. Windows Support Escalation to Someone Who Can Actually Help

Windows Support Escalation to Someone Who Can Actually Help: After a windows update on November 15th my Surface 3 stopped accessing the monitors plugged into my SSK SC200 hub. The system could see them, but nothing appeared on the monitors. The first 'agent' I chatted with did something that allowed me to see my monitors again. But the...
  7. hi, my storage is kind of acting weird and i have some clues why but I'm not sure can...

hi, my storage is kind of acting weird and i have some clues why but I'm not sure can...: hi I just downloaded an app from Xbox and i don't know if that is the reason but my storage previously was 140 gigabytes and i downloaded an 80 gigabyte game and now I have 40 gigabytes left and then meanwhile it was in the process of downloading my pc said it ran into a...
  8. Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help?

Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help?: hi I just downloaded an app from Xbox and i don't know if that is the reason but my storage previously was 140 gigabytes and i downloaded an 80 gigabyte game and now I have 40 gigabytes left and then meanwhile it was in the process of downloading my pc said it ran into a...
  9. is there someone here who can help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there someone here who can help me: my microsoft account was logout from my windows and I did lost all of my files and apps that were on my desctop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-someone-here-who-can-help-me/cd4b132b-ab59-4317-85d5-4e01c5162392
  10. is there someone here who can help me

is there someone here who can help me: my microsoft account was logout from my windows and I did lost all of my files and apps that were on my desctop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-someone-here-who-can-help-me/cd4b132b-ab59-4317-85d5-4e01c5162392