Windows 10: Help,my taskbar now is very big

Discus and support Help,my taskbar now is very big in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlexTRP_YT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fu5u2n/helpmy_taskbar_now_is_very_big/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlexTRP_YT, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Help,my taskbar now is very big

/u/AlexTRP_YT, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 3, 2020
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Help,my taskbar now is very big

A thankyou to Microsoft for Win10 and need some help connecting Favorites to Link on taskbar

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Click on Toolbars tab.

• Check mark Links and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Help,my taskbar now is very big

1. Help,my taskbar now is very big - Similar Threads - Help taskbar very

2. I have a very big problem of my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a very big problem of my account: Hello, I recently discovered that my Microsoft account has been compromised, and it has left me feeling incredibly vulnerable and anxious. The realization that unauthorized individuals have gained access to my personal information is deeply unsettling. It's a violation of my...
  3. My email screen has gone very big!

My email screen has gone very big!: Hi, my email page has gone really big! The writing, just everything has gone big!I want it to go back to normal : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-screen-has-gone-very-big/f939b085-9ace-43b0-8caf-76d01b519eac
  4. the taskbar is small not big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the taskbar is small not big: my computer will not get the taskbar to go big https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-taskbar-is-small-not-big/af691523-0013-4bab-bdb5-4a5e05d24ecc
  5. the taskbar is small not big

the taskbar is small not big: my computer will not get the taskbar to go big https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-taskbar-is-small-not-big/af691523-0013-4bab-bdb5-4a5e05d24ecc
  6. very big concern

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    very big concern: i own a hp elitebook 840 g2 which had come pre installed with windows 8.1 and i downloaded show key plus and it successfully detetcted the key from the motherboard. i have noted it down. I wanted to re install windows for some reasons but when i download the media creation...
  7. Very Big Problem with Bluetooth on Windows 10! Please Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very Big Problem with Bluetooth on Windows 10! Please Help: So, as always i was just attending my Meetings & Calls. Suddenly, got one message that "Speaker not found" & "Microphone not found." By getting this message i just simply restarted my PC, thought it was a minor error.... But when my PC restarted my PC, Bluetooth got...
  8. Help! Very big issue!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Very big issue!: Hello! I tried using a photo but the quality just didn’t work out, but the problem stands. A few months ago I used my Gaming Desktop for school work after I finished I started playing Minecraft Java. I tried looking at my resource pack folder and then I got a message. It said...
  9. Very big problem!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very big problem!: Can these programs cause BSoD? Visual Studio MySQL Xampp VirtualBox Cisco Packet Tracer After I installed these BSoD appeared when gaming. I made pagefile bigger and I updated every part of windows. And yes my PC can handle the game (AC: Unity) submitted by...
  10. Why is my taskbar so big?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my taskbar so big?: I have the small taskbar buttons options on, and the automatically hid in desktop mode. It used to be only as tall as the small buttons, but it has randomly gotten much taller the last few times I've logged on. It's now over 2 inches tall and the still small icons are just...