Windows 10: help my touch screen stopped working after the windows 10 update

Discus and support help my touch screen stopped working after the windows 10 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; help pls submitted by /u/kipdebiel [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kipdebiel, Feb 25, 2021.

1. help my touch screen stopped working after the windows 10 update

/u/kipdebiel, Feb 25, 2021

2. Touch screen not working on Windows 10

Our business's lenovo B50 touch screen is not working after the update to windows 10, either. Have tried all steps listed to fix- no luck help my touch screen stopped working after the windows 10 update :(

Michael-Martin, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Touch screen not working on Windows 10

My Yoga 13 touch screen doesn't work either after latest update. Was working on August 29th. System info shows it has no pen or touch screen device.

behrwithme, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Rainhamd Win User

help my touch screen stopped working after the windows 10 update

Touch screen stops working, Windows 10

It's gone again!! I was using an app with the touchscreen, when I saw the on screen symbol in the task bar flicker, it then disappeared and the touch screen stopped working.

Step one now tells me that it is applying a fix, then comes up with the message - Unknown usb device (device descriptor failed) is not working properly. Your pc must be restarted. - Restarted and went back and ran troubleshooter again, getting exactly the
    same result and message.

Step 2 - The touch screen driver has now vanished from the list! (last week when the touchscreen wasn't working I tried to find the driver and couldn't - perhaps this is why!)

HELP!

Rainhamd, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

help my touch screen stopped working after the windows 10 update

1. help my touch screen stopped working after the windows 10 update - Similar Threads - help touch screen

2. My touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touch screen stopped working: My HP laptop touch screen has stopped working. When I go to view pen and touch info it says 'No pen or touch input is available for this display'. I also went to device manager to update the hid-compliant touch screen driver but it's not listed. I then went to HP support to...
  3. My touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touch screen stopped working: My HP laptop touch screen has stopped working. When I go to view pen and touch info it says 'No pen or touch input is available for this display'. I also went to device manager to update the hid-compliant touch screen driver but it's not listed. I then went to HP support to...
  4. My touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touch screen stopped working: I have a dell xps13 9310 laptop with touch screen that came with windows 10 pro. It worked until about a week ago. Spoke with the VERY USELESS Dell Premium Support Plus folks and they were unable to resolve anything. We did see that under device manager the HID touchscreen...
  5. My touch screen stopped working

My touch screen stopped working: I have a dell xps13 9310 laptop with touch screen that came with windows 10 pro. It worked until about a week ago. Spoke with the VERY USELESS Dell Premium Support Plus folks and they were unable to resolve anything. We did see that under device manager the HID touchscreen...
  6. My touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touch screen stopped working: My touchscreen stopped working on when i got windows 10 pro 1909 version but tablet mode is still on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-screen-stopped-working/3a8fa729-c97c-4819-9f9c-f20e16be6bf1
  7. My touch screen stopped working

My touch screen stopped working: My touchscreen stopped working on when i got windows 10 pro 1909 version but tablet mode is still on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-screen-stopped-working/3a8fa729-c97c-4819-9f9c-f20e16be6bf1
  8. My touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. my touch pad after windows update stopped working ..

my touch pad after windows update stopped working ..: my touch pad after windows update stopped working please help, now in device manager touchpad is not even showing .. somebody please help Regards Sankar...
  10. after windows 10 update, touch screen will not work

after windows 10 update, touch screen will not work: I have tried so many things that im at my wits ends. Tried uninstalling updates, tried going back to a restore point, tried to factory reset hp desktop -it will not let me factory rest- reset fails The device manager shows all drivers and allows touch screen to work when...