Windows 10: Help my Widnows 10 is gone.

Discus and support Help my Widnows 10 is gone. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I bought a laptop it had windows 10 on it then I decided to test out the Enterprise Edition trial but I didn't write down the windows key code down so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by execore, May 16, 2019.

1. execore Win User

Help my Widnows 10 is gone.

I bought a laptop it had windows 10 on it then I decided to test out the Enterprise Edition trial but I didn't write down the windows key code down so now I can't downgrade back to basic windows 10 & my trial version expires in 11 days, what I tried was factory resetting to my default windows keeping my data but it didn't put back the default windows 10 its still the Enterprise Edition...

So is that normal or do I have to do a full clean reinstall in order to revert back to Windows 10 basic, as its suppose to be hard copied into my Factory Reset on this laptop, why didn't it work, I don't or rather can't place a new windows 10 because it costs 100$ I already had it on my pc its part of the laptop & its model so how do I go about recovering my old windows 10 basic.

None of this was mentioned while upgrading I wish it would had stored my old windows 10 key code info for me, besides that the enterprise edition was misleading it was suppose to be a barebones OS with less cluster but it had the exact same stuff I was wanting off the pc to start with sadly I don't know what to do & don't feel like upgrading for a product that didn't meet my desires or paying for what a already had before hand.

:)

execore, May 16, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 16, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 16, 2019
  4. Help my Widnows 10 is gone.

Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

DarenO'Neill, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Help my Widnows 10 is gone.

1. Help my Widnows 10 is gone. - Similar Threads - Help Widnows gone

2. My Files Are Gone. Help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Files Are Gone. Help!!: Hello,I bought a new internal HDD so I unplugged my other one from the board inside my desktop PC and plugged the new one in so that I could set it up. I created a partition and formatted it, then I named it "New Volume". Now when I plugged back in my old one, named...
  3. My Files Are Gone. Help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Files Are Gone. Help!!: Hello,I bought a new internal HDD so I unplugged my other one from the board inside my desktop PC and plugged the new one in so that I could set it up. I created a partition and formatted it, then I named it "New Volume". Now when I plugged back in my old one, named...
  4. Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error Widnows 11 Help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error Widnows 11 Help please: After installing updates on drivers, I keep getting bluescreen. Version is 21H2OS Build 22000.978I have uninstalled and reinstalled graphic drivers, no luck. Laptop model: HP - OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc1xxx Operating System Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-bit Memory 8 GB Processor...
  5. Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error Widnows 11 Help please

Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error Widnows 11 Help please: After installing updates on drivers, I keep getting bluescreen. Version is 21H2OS Build 22000.978I have uninstalled and reinstalled graphic drivers, no luck. Laptop model: HP - OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc1xxx Operating System Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-bit Memory 8 GB Processor...
  6. 0x8024A004 in widnows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x8024A004 in widnows 10: What is this error code and how can I fix it. Im doing update on the PC. I have Windows 10 21h1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x8024a004-in-widnows-10/737cc999-aa53-4779-b5f9-90129fb8f1fd
  7. 0x8024A004 in widnows 10

0x8024A004 in widnows 10: What is this error code and how can I fix it. Im doing update on the PC. I have Windows 10 21h1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x8024a004-in-widnows-10/737cc999-aa53-4779-b5f9-90129fb8f1fd
  8. 0x8024A004 in widnows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Help my Windows 10 is gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help my Windows 10 is gone: I bought a laptop it had windows 10 on it then I decided to test out the Enterprise Edition trial but I didn't write down the windows key code down so now I can't downgrade back to basic windows 10 & my trial version expires in 11 days, what I tried was factory resetting to...
  10. BAD_POOL_HEADER Widnows 10 crashes, Please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BAD_POOL_HEADER Widnows 10 crashes, Please help.: So I have been dealing with this issue ever since windows 10 first came out, I have replace two of my Ram sticks, tested all of my hardware, reinstalled windows 10. I just have no idea why it won't stop. Anyways I have a rather large amount of dump files but I don't know how...