Windows 10: Help my Widnows 10 is gone.

Discus and support Help my Widnows 10 is gone. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I bought a laptop it had windows 10 on it then I decided to test out the Enterprise Edition trial but I didn't write down the windows key code down so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by execore, May 16, 2019 at 10:57 AM.

1. execore Win User

Help my Widnows 10 is gone.

I bought a laptop it had windows 10 on it then I decided to test out the Enterprise Edition trial but I didn't write down the windows key code down so now I can't downgrade back to basic windows 10 & my trial version expires in 11 days, what I tried was factory resetting to my default windows keeping my data but it didn't put back the default windows 10 its still the Enterprise Edition...

So is that normal or do I have to do a full clean reinstall in order to revert back to Windows 10 basic, as its suppose to be hard copied into my Factory Reset on this laptop, why didn't it work, I don't or rather can't place a new windows 10 because it costs 100$ I already had it on my pc its part of the laptop & its model so how do I go about recovering my old windows 10 basic.

None of this was mentioned while upgrading I wish it would had stored my old windows 10 key code info for me, besides that the enterprise edition was misleading it was suppose to be a barebones OS with less cluster but it had the exact same stuff I was wanting off the pc to start with sadly I don't know what to do & don't feel like upgrading for a product that didn't meet my desires or paying for what a already had before hand.

:)

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

4. Help my Widnows 10 is gone.

Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

Thema:

Help my Widnows 10 is gone.

1. Help my Widnows 10 is gone. - Similar Threads - Help Widnows gone

2. Windows 10 - Can't resize or minimize widnows!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Can't resize or minimize widnows!: Hi, I have problem with my windows explorer, I can't minimize or resize windows. It's always full size and only what I can do about it is closeing it. Aside with these two problems the third one is about slow loading windows, other programs works normal. So far I tried...
  3. Help my Windows 10 is gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help my Windows 10 is gone: I bought a laptop it had windows 10 on it then I decided to test out the Enterprise Edition trial but I didn't write down the windows key code down so now I can't downgrade back to basic windows 10 & my trial version expires in 11 days, what I tried was factory resetting to...
  4. please help...... apps gone

please help...... apps gone: Good Morning, PLEASE can someone help.... I had a problem with my P Bell computer the other day (Windows 10). It froze completely although the Windows PHOTO was shown. Nothing I could do would change it. So, after I chose 'refresh back to an earlier time' it then came up...
  5. My Downloads folder is empty. Widnows 10 Lenovo AIO 310.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Downloads folder is empty. Widnows 10 Lenovo AIO 310.: Hi, so a couple of days ago I did a System Restore on my computer to see if I could spot the problem of my screen freezing, but, it showed me that Microsoft Office was "behind" my computer failing. So, I decided to unisntall it. I couldn't do it at first, I had to use a...
  6. windows is gone need help

windows is gone need help: i got a freands computer to do a factory reset on it so that it word run faster after doing it i get a black screen saying boot device not fond plase install operating system on your hard disk what happen did it unstall windows or something ive done this 100 times before and...
  7. BAD_POOL_HEADER Widnows 10 crashes, Please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BAD_POOL_HEADER Widnows 10 crashes, Please help.: So I have been dealing with this issue ever since windows 10 first came out, I have replace two of my Ram sticks, tested all of my hardware, reinstalled windows 10. I just have no idea why it won't stop. Anyways I have a rather large amount of dump files but I don't know how...
  8. HELP! my work is gone and I did not delete it.

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP! my work is gone and I did not delete it.: Hello, I was working on some designs for my client, and I was about done with the different parts on photoshop. I saved all the files in a new folder I created specifically for them and saved them both in the .PSD and .PNG format. In total the files where definitely NOT...
  9. Help!! Windows 10 gone haywire!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help!! Windows 10 gone haywire!!: Windows 10 for the past few days has been completely unusable. I can't install any new software. It always returns the error : "Installer integrity check has failed" or "some installation files are corrupt". That's not all. I have serious problem downloading at all. It will...
  10. Installing Window 10 and my files are gone. Need help.

in Windows 10 Support
    Installing Window 10 and my files are gone. Need help.: Greetings everyone, I have just installed window 10 from window 7, some of my files are still in tact but my personal files are gone?? I have already went to window.old files and check them but they are blank!! What can I do, I am in deep shit now, is there anyway I can...