Windows 10: HELP: My WiFi network does not show on win 10

Discus and support HELP: My WiFi network does not show on win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello guys, so recently I have noticed that one of my wifi networks does not show on my network list for some reason. to illustrate, I have 2 wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jacky3oe, Dec 14, 2018.

1. jacky3oe Win User

HELP: My WiFi network does not show on win 10

hello guys,

so recently I have noticed that one of my wifi networks does not show on my network list for some reason. to illustrate, I have 2 wifi networks at home and 2 weeks ago I had no problem connecting to any of them, but only one of my networks is showing and the other one is not, I've tried different solutions that I found here on the community and other websites but none of them worked.

and the wired thing is that the network is working well on my phone, tablet. and I really want to connect to this network in particular because it is faster than the one I use right now

this the solutions I have tried:

- under services, make WLAN Autoconfig automatic

- update adapter drivers

and other solutions that I don't recall at the moment

please help me find a fix for this issue

thank you on advanced

:)

jacky3oe, Dec 14, 2018
  2. m3110w Win User

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Dec 14, 2018
  3. pewe Win User
    Wifi Networks not showing

On my Laptop if I wanted to change the wifi connection I would always see a list of the available networks when I selected the Wifi icon on the task bar.
    Since the last major update to Windows 10 I find that when I select the wifi icon I only see the current connection

HELP: My WiFi network does not show on win  10 [​IMG]

To see other networks within range I have to open the 'Network settings' and choose 'Show available networks' - then they show up.

HELP: My WiFi network does not show on win  10 [​IMG]

Does anyone have any explanation for this - or possibly a 'fix' to show them all from the taskbar again.

4. Marc Cai Win User

"WiFi- Show Available Networks" does not list wireless routers anymore

It is good to be cautious at all times. To set an expectation regarding the concern, the
    network lists or saved network profiles should not be affected by the steps. But in order to be sure that everything will be safe and sound, please refer to the following links:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Back up and restore your PC

I noticed that there are good new suggestions. It is best to give each of them a chance.

Regards.

Marc Cai, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

1. HELP: My WiFi network does not show on win 10 - Similar Threads - HELP WiFi network

2. My home wifi name does not show on windows 10 but every others network names are showing in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My home wifi name does not show on windows 10 but every others network names are showing in...: Hi, Need an urgent help here...I am using windows 10 and trying to connect my wifi to it unfortunatly unable to see my wifi name in list of wifi networks in contrary I am able to see the others wifi name listing accuratly.. Some hidden network i can see on my listing of...
  3. My home wifi name does not show on windows 10 but every others network names are showing in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My home wifi name does not show on windows 10 but every others network names are showing in...: Hi, Need an urgent help here...I am using windows 10 and trying to connect my wifi to it unfortunatly unable to see my wifi name in list of wifi networks in contrary I am able to see the others wifi name listing accuratly.. Some hidden network i can see on my listing of...
  4. WIFI Network Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI Network Not Showing: Some Time It Works When Restart Computer But For Limited Time ANd Also When I Trouble Shoot WIFI It Works For Limited Time What Is The Problem? How Can I FIx It? Getting Worse Every Day...
  5. WIFI Network Not Showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI Network Not Showing: Some Time It Works When Restart Computer But For Limited Time ANd Also When I Trouble Shoot WIFI It Works For Limited Time What Is The Problem? How Can I FIx It? Getting Worse Every Day...
  6. HELP! Unable to connect to Wifi (showing no networks)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! Unable to connect to Wifi (showing no networks): I’m trying to connect to wifi but it tells me I am not connected to any networks and when I trouble shoot it tells me I have a problem with my INTEL (R) witless Ac 9560 adapter. I uninstalled it and installed it to no avail, also did a hard shut down which didn’t help either....
  7. Win 10 Network does not show private networked Win 7 computer

Win 10 Network does not show private networked Win 7 computer: I had two Win 7 PC on a wired homegroup network that worked well sharing files. Upgraded one to Win 10 with a clean install and then restored data and reinstalled apps. After much messing around, the PC remaining on Win 7 can see the Win 10 PC and share the proper files and...
  8. Why does win 10 shows two networks?

Why does win 10 shows two networks?: When I mouse of over the network icon it shows two networks! How do I remove the bad network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-win-10-shows-two-networks/ee6ab156-5336-4b4c-8642-5a2f2046e4d0
  9. Windows 10 does not recognize my Wifi network !

Windows 10 does not recognize my Wifi network !: I just installed Windows 10 upgrade to my HP laptop over Win 7. Every thing is fine but some thing strange happened. All other Wifi connections in and around my apartment can be seen by Windows 10, except my Wifi network !! I can see a lot of SSDs in my area but can't see...
  10. Wifi Networks not showing

Wifi Networks not showing: On my Laptop if I wanted to change the wifi connection I would always see a list of the available networks when I selected the Wifi icon on the task bar. Since the last major update to Windows 10 I find that when I select the wifi icon I only see the current connection...