Windows 10: help! my wifi option is suddenly gone and my Intel wireless ac driver is not working.

Discus and support help! my wifi option is suddenly gone and my Intel wireless ac driver is not working. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/n64bunnymm [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/n64bunnymm, Apr 25, 2022.

1. help! my wifi option is suddenly gone and my Intel wireless ac driver is not working.

/u/n64bunnymm, Apr 25, 2022

2. Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working.

Dell Laptop with Intel AC 9462 wireless adapter.
    This was a G3 3579. Step #3 is what actually fixed it.

Symptoms:
    Windows 10 unable to enable wifi (So it seems)

Wifi does not detect any wireless connections.

1. Dell Uninstall SmartByte application and Drivers

2. Device Manager / intel wifi adapter properties / Under the advanced tab
    for AC 9462 you can find an option called Passive Aggressiveness change the value to medium-low from initiall medium.

3. If the above doesn't fix it and you still can't see any wireless network.
    On the same advanced tab enable "Throughput Booster"

It's something with the Intel wifi chip and this 'ThroughputBooster'

IowaFarmBoy, Apr 25, 2022
  3. 32-bit driver for Intel Wireless-AC 9650

An extremely helpful thread showed how to get a 32-bit driver for the Intel Wireless-AC 8265:

Win10x32 driver for Intel AC 8265 WLAN wifi needed

I'm trying to set up a machine with an 9650 card and I can't find a 32-bit driver; Intel never released a 32-bit version for any OS, as far as I can tell. Does anyone have a way of using this card in a 32-bit system? Many thanks for any help.

emendelson, Apr 25, 2022
  4. Gr1su Win User

help! my wifi option is suddenly gone and my Intel wireless ac driver is not working.

Win10x32 driver for Intel AC 8265 WLAN wifi needed

Hi Railtech!

Thats the problem, it explicitely says: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 (64-bit only)

And so it refuses to install x32 driver version for AC8265 ending with error message.

All Intel drivers have following notes:
    Note: The following products support only 64-bit version of Windows10.

• Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265

Anyway my windows 10x32 found a driver from a HDD with Win7x32 installation and it is even working.
    But without this HDD online I cant install any Win10x32 driver.

Gr1su, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

help! my wifi option is suddenly gone and my Intel wireless ac driver is not working.

1. help! my wifi option is suddenly gone and my Intel wireless ac driver is not working. - Similar Threads - help wifi option

2. My wifi option is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi option is gone: My wifi option is gone. This happen to me not even two weeks ago and it’s happened again. Last time I tried everything I could updating my driver, uninstalling it and reinstalling it, going on my control panel and trying to fix it there, I reset my network but nothing works....
  3. My wifi option is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi option is gone: My wifi option is gone. This happen to me not even two weeks ago and it’s happened again. Last time I tried everything I could updating my driver, uninstalling it and reinstalling it, going on my control panel and trying to fix it there, I reset my network but nothing works....
  4. My wifi option is gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  6. Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working: Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working. It posted a code 10 error and refuses to start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-wireless-ac-9462-not-working/6da58b94-8fd9-48a9-b6c2-8700ac1e7896
  7. Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working

Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working: Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working. It posted a code 10 error and refuses to start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-wireless-ac-9462-not-working/6da58b94-8fd9-48a9-b6c2-8700ac1e7896
  8. Intel Wireless AC-9462 Not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless AC-9462 Not working: I have a Powerspec B744 with i7-9700K, Intel AC-9462 wireless adapter not working. I have updated the driver from the Intel site, uninstalled/rebooted/installed the adapter from the device manager. The adapter can see and connect to available networks. When I run the...
  9. Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working.: I was working properly on my Dell G3 laptop this afternoon and suddenly wifi was disconnected, even the WLAN icon was gone. I got this laptop only two months ago and I believe it was pre-installed latest October version of Windows 10. I've tried: 1. Uninstall the drive...
  10. WiFi wireless option gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi wireless option gone: My Lenovo laptop has suddenly not letting me connect wirelessly to the Internet only by ethwrnet connection the option for wireless has completly dissapared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wireless-option-gone/0146a51c-f6f8-47c9-9778-1cccfd015fff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel(r) wireless-ac 9462 32 bit