Windows 10: Help my window PC has been possessed

Discus and support Help my window PC has been possessed in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, my computer is acting in weird ways see video, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nTPnrpwxGtzwkdhp-8OLqwG9m3eKERWi/view?usp=drivesdk Before your ask... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thanos-2014, Jan 14, 2021 at 3:57 AM.

1. Help my window PC has been possessed

/u/Thanos-2014, Jan 14, 2021 at 3:57 AM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2021 at 3:59 AM
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

4. Naki Win User

Help my window PC has been possessed

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Help my window PC has been possessed :)

Thema:

Help my window PC has been possessed

1. Help my window PC has been possessed - Similar Threads - Help window has

2. My PC has been crashing daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has been crashing daily: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎1/‎3/‎2021 2:59 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffffa50ea35b1010 Parameter...
  3. My PC has been Locked and Ask to Pay

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My PC has been Locked and Ask to Pay: A screensaver with an unknown password locked me out of windows 10 twice. I had to pay twice to reload windows and i didn’t do this. My pc was hacked - is this how it happened? Is there a way around this locked problem? [Original Title: Screensaver]...
  4. Windows wont start. My PC has been like this for months.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wont start. My PC has been like this for months.: Windows won't load it shows the logo and spinning dots. I tried the restart three times to get to advanced but I couldn't get there it just goes back to the windows logo and spinning dots. My Laptop is a NextbookFlexx 10.1 2 in 1....
  5. My PC has been hacked by a skilled user

My PC has been hacked by a skilled user: My laptop is consistently being hacked and they basically have full control. Every time I reset my computer/administrator password etc. they somehow get back in I'm staying with family and using their WIFI They are using my PC camera/phone, downloading personal info , apps,...
  6. My resetting pc screen has been stuck at 100 percent for an hour. Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My resetting pc screen has been stuck at 100 percent for an hour. Help?: Title says it all Edit:Screen went black came back on and I’m back on desktop and everything’s still there?! submitted by /u/spicybagel123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ead5lc/my_resetting_pc_screen_has_been_stuck_at_100/
  7. My Identity has been stolen, please help

My Identity has been stolen, please help: As I stated, my identity has been stolen and I am going through the processes of securing it. I fear that the hacker my have remote access to my pc. I downloaded a virus, reinstalled windows only to find out that he got my google info (Passwords and all) I am not a computer...
  8. Excel has been removed from my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel has been removed from my PC: Hi, Can anyone help? I have all other Office programs but Excel has gone?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-has-been-removed-from-my-pc/d4e56f69-f4c8-4734-a53a-841e852a779f"
  9. My PC has been a victim of phishing

My PC has been a victim of phishing: My PC has been a victim of elaborate phishing since October last year. Now it is preventing the download of Windows update for the last four days. It states: Error occurred (without any error identity). This now appears to be not a genuine Windows statement. It is always...
  10. My PC has been having random startups.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has been having random startups.: It started a couple weeks ago after an update. I will be playing card games or working and it just stops and reboots. The error message I get on the blue screen of death says: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED;;;FAILED; NDIS.SYS and then the computer restarts. I've had...