Windows 10: Help my window PC has been possessed

Discus and support Help my window PC has been possessed in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, my computer is acting in weird ways see video, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nTPnrpwxGtzwkdhp-8OLqwG9m3eKERWi/view?usp=drivesdk Before your ask... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thanos-2014, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Help my window PC has been possessed

/u/Thanos-2014, Jan 14, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Help my window PC has been possessed

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Help my window PC has been possessed :)

Thema:

Help my window PC has been possessed

1. Help my window PC has been possessed - Similar Threads - Help window has

2. My pc has been restarting randomly can someone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has been restarting randomly can someone help?: I tweaked some bios settings like pwm core something and made it 80% then i noticed some restarting issues, then i changed it back and then when i play games for a while it would just restart. I tried resetting the bios to default but when i play games for a while again it...
  3. My pc has been restarting randomly can someone help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc has been restarting randomly can someone help?: I tweaked some bios settings like pwm core something and made it 80% then i noticed some restarting issues, then i changed it back and then when i play games for a while it would just restart. I tried resetting the bios to default but when i play games for a while again it...
  4. My pc has been restarting randomly can someone help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my pc has been bugging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc has been bugging: my pc has been bugging for about a week showing the battery icon even though I don't have a battery, also always saying " the update has failed" and the mouse sometimes just stops movingcan someone help?...
  6. my pc has been bugging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc has been bugging: my pc has been bugging for about a week showing the battery icon even though I don't have a battery, also always saying " the update has failed" and the mouse sometimes just stops movingcan someone help?...
  7. my pc has been bugging

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. possessed mouse

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    possessed mouse: HI, I have a separate mouse connected to my laptop, sporadically something takes over the mouse whereas it becomes difficult to move, feels heavy then abruptly releases. This has been going on for a year or more, I have pulled out all the plugs and other normal stuff. Thank...
  9. My mic may be possessed

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mic may be possessed: Hello, I have recently had this problem with my microphone LCS USB Audio, It fixed a few weeks ago after reinstalling voicemod, but its back now and voicemod appears to be unrelated. I have windows 10 and that is the only operating system, I haven't upgraded and my drivers...
  10. My PC has been a victim of phishing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My PC has been a victim of phishing: My PC has been a victim of elaborate phishing since October last year. Now it is preventing the download of Windows update for the last four days. It states: Error occurred (without any error identity). This now appears to be not a genuine Windows statement. It is always...