Windows 10: help! My windows 8 app store refuses to open, please i need solution. The error says "we...

Discus and support help! My windows 8 app store refuses to open, please i need solution. The error says "we... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; help! My windows 8 app store refuses to open, please i need solution. The error says "we were unable to connect to the internet. this might happen as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul Pakel, May 22, 2023.

1. help! My windows 8 app store refuses to open, please i need solution. The error says "we...

help! My windows 8 app store refuses to open, please i need solution. The error says "we were unable to connect to the internet. this might happen as a result of network problem or server time out" my network is ok and I do use my browser to browse net.

:)

Paul Pakel, May 22, 2023
  2. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 22, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. help! My windows 8 app store refuses to open, please i need solution. The error says "we... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 22, 2023
  4. Rose Cal Win User

help! My windows 8 app store refuses to open, please i need solution. The error says "we...

Error message 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store'

Hi Adam,

A possible factor why you're having this issue is due to a corrupted app file. To better isolate your concern, Answer the following questions below:

• Did you get any error messages when you're trying to open Windows Store apps?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:
    How to re-register Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 / 8.
    It will provide steps in re-registering Windows Store Apps.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, May 22, 2023
Thema:

help! My windows 8 app store refuses to open, please i need solution. The error says "we...

1. help! My windows 8 app store refuses to open, please i need solution. The error says "we... - Similar Threads - help app store

2. help! My windows 8 app store refuses to open, please i need solution. The error says "we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help! My windows 8 app store refuses to open, please i need solution. The error says "we...: help! My windows 8 app store refuses to open, please i need solution. The error says "we were unable to connect to the internet. this might happen as a result of network problem or server time out" my network is ok and I do use my browser to browse net....
  3. please i need help with microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    please i need help with microsoft store: My brother started messing with my computer's premmisions since then my pc got **** up really badly , I reseted the pc completely. now my microsoft store doesnt open at all like AT ALL and im really mad i have been trying to fix this for 4 hours and serached so many things...
  4. Please help I need apps

Please help I need apps: Please fix my MS Store infinite downloading apps. It will not download at all.! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-need-apps/2c541d98-9e12-4a11-8bc1-4341e868f945
  5. Please help I need apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help I need apps: Please fix my MS Store infinite downloading apps. It will not download at all.! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-need-apps/2c541d98-9e12-4a11-8bc1-4341e868f945
  6. Please help I need apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Store refuses to work! Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store refuses to work! Please help!: I've had an issue with Microsoft Store for days now. One day, without prior issue, it just refused to open. I thought I had done something wrong, so I used a restore point to about a week beforehand, but it was still refusing to work. I figured I may need to reset the system,...
  8. Microsoft Store refuses to work! Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store refuses to work! Please help!: I've had an issue with Microsoft Store for days now. One day, without prior issue, it just refused to open. I thought I had done something wrong, so I used a restore point to about a week beforehand, but it was still refusing to work. I figured I may need to reset the system,...
  9. Microsoft Store refuses to work! Please help!

10. you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store PLEASE HELP: connect my pc and help PLEASE codes codes and codes please help[IMG][IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-ms-windows-store/52906cce-b0b4-48cf-a44e-a5626ca34256