Windows 10: Help my Windows is really unstable.

Discus and support Help my Windows is really unstable. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I today installed windows via usb, everything went okay, until I tried to download something on steam, my system crashed, then when I was trying to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tarnut, Apr 20, 2020.

1. /u/tarnut Win User

Help my Windows is really unstable.

I today installed windows via usb, everything went okay, until I tried to download something on steam, my system crashed, then when I was trying to do something else system started crashing again. I have 1 hdd with 2 partitions. Here is some error codes: System service exception, Critical service died,

I will be editing post if new errors occur.

submitted by /u/tarnut
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tarnut, Apr 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Help with unstable system

latest update,
    I have changed psu for xfx 750W and keeping to stock values and use on board graphics, the system seems stable , has been for several days. If I try to unleash, then Its prone to occasional crashing.
    So next step was to put HD6950 in with CPU in stock setting.
    System very unstable again. crashes after about 5 mins.
    I have lots of fans , CPU temp ~35deg, HDD ~30deg,
    HD6950 ~ 49deg
    When system crashes, I dont get bSOD but a grey screen with thin black vertical lines. I then have to re-boot . I get back, Windows reports error with usual 124 error.
    Could the CPU be an issue ?
    Dont have another to test.
    Any suggestions ?
    Thank you

gmastra100, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Help my Windows is really unstable.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Help my Windows is really unstable.

1. Help my Windows is really unstable. - Similar Threads - Help really unstable

2. Wi-Fi connection is really unstable on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connection is really unstable on PC: So, I bought this 3 months old PC. When it came, everything was working fine, except for the Wi-Fi connection. It is really unstable and keeps disconnecting, specially when playing videogames or downloading heavy files. For example, I am able to use it perfectly, but when I...
  3. Wi-Fi connection is really unstable on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi connection is really unstable on PC: So, I bought this 3 months old PC. When it came, everything was working fine, except for the Wi-Fi connection. It is really unstable and keeps disconnecting, specially when playing videogames or downloading heavy files. For example, I am able to use it perfectly, but when I...
  4. Really need a help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Really need a help: Hi, I'm having a problem. I can't run almost any files or run as administrator, it says this request is not supported.And a few days ago, this problem started about a few weeks ago I couldn't launch the setting too.I was trying to fix this because I wanted to play a video...
  5. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  6. Windows is unstable. Like really unstable.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is unstable. Like really unstable.: Hello. I have Windblows 10 and oh man, this is really unstable. I installed it 2-3 weeks ago. It worked as expected. Then, on the last friday September 18 it gave me the first BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. After that, it started giving me Blue screens often. I had like 3-4 BSODs...
  7. Help with unstable IPV4 Connectivity

Help with unstable IPV4 Connectivity: This all started three days ago which affected all the consoles and computers in the house, however phones weren't affected so I am currently using my phone to type this right now. The problem is that IPV4 connectivity is very unstable because everytime I check control panel...
  8. Wifi/ internet really unstable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi/ internet really unstable: Occasionally, my WiFi will just stop working. I'll have to disconnect and reconnect from it, but sometimes, it just becomes insane. It's almost every 5 minutes, I have to turn my wifi off and back on. I've had this problem ever since I got this device Lenovo Thinkpad with...
  9. Need help troubleshooting unstable windows 10

Need help troubleshooting unstable windows 10: After bulding a new machine and installing Windows 10 i get sudden crashes (blue screen). Sometimes while doing anythigna and sometimes without any user input. Id like to ask for help in starting to trouble shoot. Ive got the event viewer and logs but i am not really sure...
  10. I really need help with my Windows 10

I really need help with my Windows 10: Anything I do, seriously anything I do related to windows 10, it always gets stuck. Search for updates - Gets stuck, try to change languages - gets stuck, install new keyboard feature - gets stuck, trying to open up a folder - gets stuck. It's such a shame because my PC is so...