Windows 10: Help! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen!

Discus and support Help! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The issue occurred when I booted to an application called VRchat, which is a virtual reality game that can be installed from Steam. When I booted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by You don’t have to know, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Help! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen!

The issue occurred when I booted to an application called VRchat, which is a virtual reality game that can be installed from Steam. When I booted the game, it seems that it wasn’t working. Then it directed me to the automatic repair screen, where it goes on and on with nothing being done, stuck in a loop. What is there to be done? Please lend me your assistance.

:)

You don’t have to know, Nov 28, 2022

2. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Nov 28, 2022
  3. sheehy Win User
    Laptop stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

sometime yesterday I tried to boot my windows 10 laptop and it got stuck on the login screen, before I pressed anything to go to the password screen. I tried moving the mouse around to no result. I figured it was frozen so i held down the power button until the laptop turned off. when I turned it back on with the power button, I saw a brief message in the top left displaying that my OS hadn't shut down properly, followed by numbers i couldnt make out. afterwards, it got stuck on that spinning wheel screen for 15+ minutes.
    with no result, I restarted it again and then the Preparing Automatic Repair screen came up. eventually this went away but I was looped back to the spinning wheel screen for another fifteen minutes.
    can anyone help or explain? thanks in advance, my first postHelp! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen! :)

sheehy, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Help! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen!

Laptop stuck on the automatic repair screen

My laptop is stuck on the automatic repair screen none of the paths on that screen wirk i tried a bootable usb but my laptop says it has no usb boot options i have no disk tray and all the other things i can do just say you need a administrator account
    but there isn't one. Im reall confudlsed about what to do.

Barnaclejutton, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Help! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen!

1. Help! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen! - Similar Threads - Help Laptop stuck

2. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Automatic Repair screen: As the title says I'm stuck in the Automatic Repair screen and want to get out of it. I've been thinking of getting a new computer so I thought that maybe I could find a way to either unlock this and get the files out with a hard drive or if I can't get out of the screen, get...
  3. Help! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen!: The issue occurred when I booted to an application called VRchat, which is a virtual reality game that can be installed from Steam. When I booted the game, it seems that it wasn’t working. Then it directed me to the automatic repair screen, where it goes on and on with...
  4. Help! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen!: The issue occurred when I booted to an application called VRchat, which is a virtual reality game that can be installed from Steam. When I booted the game, it seems that it wasn’t working. Then it directed me to the automatic repair screen, where it goes on and on with...
  5. Laptop stuck on automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on automatic repair screen: Hp envy x360 laptop restarted to install an update part of window 11 and has been stuck on a black screen that says it’s preparing automatic repair for at least 6 hours now. Tried to reboot by holding down power button but I don’t get the blue page, just says it ran into an...
  6. Laptop stuck on automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on automatic repair screen: Hp envy x360 laptop restarted to install an update part of window 11 and has been stuck on a black screen that says it’s preparing automatic repair for at least 6 hours now. Tried to reboot by holding down power button but I don’t get the blue page, just says it ran into an...
  7. Stuck on automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on automatic repair screen: My mother had came into my room and shut down my computer while I was on it. I tried to turn it back on but it then brought me to the automatic repair screen, I have looked at multiple methods to fix it and nothing worked. I don't know how to get out of the repair...
  8. Laptop stuck in "preparing automatic repair" screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck in "preparing automatic repair" screen: o I was using my laptop and it suddenly restarted and then displayed the message " Preparing automatic repair" and the Toshiba logo (manufacturer of the laptop). I have left for 3 hours and it is still stuck in the same screen. I tried restarting the laptop, booting into...
  9. HELP windows stuck on automatic repair screen!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP windows stuck on automatic repair screen!: I think it is a issue with a program I recently In-stalled but now I can't do anything my mouse will not work as in it is not appearing on the screen but the lights on it are turning on, and it is stuck on the automatic repair screen with the restart or adavanced options...
  10. Laptop stuck on the automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on the automatic repair screen: My laptop is stuck on the automatic repair screen none of the paths on that screen wirk i tried a bootable usb but my laptop says it has no usb boot options i have no disk tray and all the other things i can do just say you need a administrator account but there isn't one. Im...