Windows 10: help my windows says it will expire on dec 14

Discus and support help my windows says it will expire on dec 14 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when my son lived here he signed me up for the windows insider preview. after the update my windows crashed and I had to get a digital sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MSFREEKSHOW, Dec 11, 2018.

1. help my windows says it will expire on dec 14

when my son lived here he signed me up for the windows insider preview. after the update my windows crashed and I had to get a digital sign in associated with my Microsoft account. then the updates worked fine now all of a sudden after this last one it says your version of windows will expire dec 14 upgrade to a new version of windows . I am on a fixed income and cant afford to buy a new version . and I don't know as much about computers as my son did. I play a few games and do some e mailing im completely lost. I thought about taking the updates off but have no clue if it will work. does anyone have any suggestions? please?

:)

MSFREEKSHOW, Dec 11, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 11, 2018
  3. FernNZ Win User
    Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, Dec 11, 2018
  4. help my windows says it will expire on dec 14

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

help my windows says it will expire on dec 14

1. help my windows says it will expire on dec 14 - Similar Threads - help says expire

2. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  3. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  4. Why is my windows saying my password is expired?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why is my windows saying my password is expired?: Hello, I've been having an issue the past few hours and I cannot figure out how to fix it, Windows keeps asking me for a password and saying my old one is expired. I have been looking for answers on the internet and they all say that the password that windows is asking for is...
  5. Why is my windows saying my password is expired?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my windows saying my password is expired?: Hello, I've been having an issue the past few hours and I cannot figure out how to fix it, Windows keeps asking me for a password and saying my old one is expired. I have been looking for answers on the internet and they all say that the password that windows is asking for is...
  6. Why is my windows saying my password is expired?

7. Window Update Dec 14, 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Update Dec 14, 2021: windows security performed an update yesterday evening and now is asking me for a password to obtain my email. I am a 365 subscriber. Where can I go to find info on how to resolve my issue?...
  8. Window Update Dec 14, 2021

Window Update Dec 14, 2021: windows security performed an update yesterday evening and now is asking me for a password to obtain my email. I am a 365 subscriber. Where can I go to find info on how to resolve my issue?...
  9. Window Update Dec 14, 2021

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Windows Version Expires 14/12/2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Version Expires 14/12/2018: I have the pop up message that My Version of Windows is about to Expire 14/12/2018 and the I should move to a new build. I am using the Insiders Preview but I do not get updates now for some reason. Can anybody help please....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my microsoft account say its expiring

2. help my laptop windows says its expir

3. windows pro 10 expire keep popping up