Windows 10: Help needed: browsers keep moving to other screen

Discus and support Help needed: browsers keep moving to other screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I work with 2 screen and whenever I unlock my laptop, all browsers will have moved to screen 1 even though I had them at screen 2 when I locked the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rude-E, Nov 13, 2019.

1. /u/Rude-E Win User

Help needed: browsers keep moving to other screen

I work with 2 screen and whenever I unlock my laptop, all browsers will have moved to screen 1 even though I had them at screen 2 when I locked the computer. Is there any way to stop Windows 10 from doing this?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Rude-E
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rude-E, Nov 13, 2019

2. Blue Screen Appearances when using browser

Hello Judy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you for the issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Does this issue occurs only while accessing a specific browser or with all browsers?
    • What is the exact error message or code you receive when you get Blue screen error?
    • Which are the troubleshooting steps you have already tried to resolve this issue earlier?

I suggest you to follow the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Kindly reply to us with the answers to the questions asked and the status of the issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Moving Google Chrome screen vack to center of screen

Hello Allen,

You're using Google Chrome browser and the window is off center of your monitor screen, right? To get it back to the center, I recommend to do the following steps:

1. Open the browser.
    2. Press Alt + Spacebar keys together, then select Move from the menu that appears.
    3. Now tap the left/right or up/down arrow keys to move the browser to whichever position you like.
    4. When you have positioned the browser where you want it, close the browser. This allows it to set its current position, so it opens there the next time you use it.

Hope it helps. If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Michelle Vil, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Help needed: browsers keep moving to other screen - Similar Threads - Help needed browsers

2. need help installing lockdown browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help installing lockdown browser.: need help installing lockdown broswer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-installing-lockdown-browser/4e3fabb7-0ff6-4aa5-aca1-fb1cce9e82ee
  3. need help installing lockdown browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help installing lockdown browser.: need help installing lockdown broswer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-installing-lockdown-browser/4e3fabb7-0ff6-4aa5-aca1-fb1cce9e82ee
  4. Need help with Black Screen on computer with moving mouse.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with Black Screen on computer with moving mouse.: So pretty much ever since I restarted my computer one day, I can not get to the windows login screen. The monitor was working just fine so it can’t be that. When ever I restart cpu it goes to a black screen with a disappearing and reappearing mouse cursor. Ctrl alt dlt or and...
  5. I need help with my browser.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with my browser.: In google chrome when ever I try and search something it takes me to here https://www.trovi.com/Violation.html. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-my-browser/aeca1ff1-b947-4cda-9041-d2287da0df8a
  6. I need help. Browsers acting up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help. Browsers acting up.: I'm very angry right now. Microsoft is sabotaging my PC so I can't use any browser but Edge. Any browser with Chromium stops working on my PC. I click the icon for Chrome or AVG and all I get is THIS: [ATTACH] I'm getting tired of this. I've tried to uninstall and...
  7. Browser keeps moving to other screen (repost because of wrong flair)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browser keeps moving to other screen (repost because of wrong flair): I work with 2 screen and whenever I unlock my laptop, all browsers will have moved to screen 1 even though I had them at screen 2 when I locked the computer. Is there any way to stop Windows 10 from doing this? Thanks submitted by /u/Rude-E [link] [comments]...
  8. Need help moving files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help moving files: Good morning, I have recently started with a new company and I need to move user network access forms into folders with their respective name. The problem is the names that are used for the files all have a different t however the naming convention. However, they all do have...
  9. Browser window keeps changing screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser window keeps changing screens: I have a Windows 10 computer with dual monitors. Last week, it started making new "notification" sounds and then moving my browser window from the aux screen to the main one. It will do it several times a day and is VERY annoying! Any clues as to why this is happening and...
  10. Help needed with Browser not Responding

in Browsers and Email
    Help needed with Browser not Responding: Need help with this issue , no matter whether I run Edge or Firefox I get 'Browser not responding' several times in every session , seems to be at random ie not related to any web page or page activity . Need to know what the cause is and what the fix is . Cannot use win 10...