Windows 10: Help needed, can’t login to my computer and it stays on the welcome screen. Please help

Discus and support Help needed, can’t login to my computer and it stays on the welcome screen. Please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/littlepigu1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/littlepigu1, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Help needed, can’t login to my computer and it stays on the welcome screen. Please help

/u/littlepigu1, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 2, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 2, 2020
  4. cwo1960 Win User

Help needed, can’t login to my computer and it stays on the welcome screen. Please help

Cannot login to windows 10 after update! PLEASE HELP!

Thank you for the advice on enabling the administrator account. I follow all the steps and enabled the administrator account but I am still unable to log in. I am attaching 2 photos of the screens I am able to see at boot up.
    Help needed, can’t login to my computer and it stays on the welcome screen. Please help [​IMG]

Help needed, can’t login to my computer and it stays on the welcome screen. Please help [​IMG]

I have no way to choose which account to log in with.
    Any other ideas or suggestion?
    Thanks

cwo1960, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Help needed, can’t login to my computer and it stays on the welcome screen. Please help

1. Help needed, can’t login to my computer and it stays on the welcome screen. Please help - Similar Threads - Help needed can’t

2. Help to remove the welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to remove the welcome screen: Help to remove the welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-remove-the-welcome-screen/f9361975-85e3-4394-b1c7-1606d50e4a0b
  3. Help to remove the welcome screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help to remove the welcome screen: Help to remove the welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-remove-the-welcome-screen/f9361975-85e3-4394-b1c7-1606d50e4a0b
  4. please help, i cannot login to my computer,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    please help, i cannot login to my computer,: cant do anything, keyboard unable to connect, all keys combinations failed, says i need to find something from microsoft storebut its w, every time i click yes and find, it resets me to the login page, HELPPPP, also the virus is from spyhunter and a weird altruistics app...
  5. please help, i cannot login to my computer,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help, i cannot login to my computer,: cant do anything, keyboard unable to connect, all keys combinations failed, says i need to find something from microsoft storebut its w, every time i click yes and find, it resets me to the login page, HELPPPP, also the virus is from spyhunter and a weird altruistics app...
  6. please help, i cannot login to my computer,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Welcome Screen Bug, please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Welcome Screen Bug, please Help: So yesterday my PC has been acting weird. When I turn on my pc, I get to the welcome screen with the same picture, however it freezes a few seconds from there. The screen just stays frozen, my mouse cursor is frozen, I can’t click anything I can’t move around anything. The...
  8. I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please: I got off my desktop omen 30L last night and saw that I needed to Verify my email and I used a fake email which is should not have so I put my real one and then Verified my account today I wake up to the old email no on my login screen and saying it doesnt exist and i cant...
  9. Can’t play any files on my computer. Help please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t play any files on my computer. Help please.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JasonTheCreator [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g3vp0f/cant_play_any_files_on_my_computer_help_please/
  10. Black screen on login! Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen on login! Please help!: So.. I screwed up.. I used a small program called something like Windows 10 Login Background Changer (something along those lines) and when I restarted my computer, it never reached the login screen. I can move the mouse and open Magnifier (was pushing random controls),...