Windows 10: Help needed, can't reset to Windows 10 S

Discus and support Help needed, can't reset to Windows 10 S in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A few days ago I bought a laptop (Lenovo Yoga C630) which came with Windows 10S, which is ofcourse, shit. I looked online and found a few verification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/throwaway_x456, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Help needed, can't reset to Windows 10 S

A few days ago I bought a laptop (Lenovo Yoga C630) which came with Windows 10S, which is ofcourse, shit. I looked online and found a few verification keys that were supossed to activate Windows 10 Home. I tried them and they seemed to work. Uuunnntil they didn't. It started saying I'm running a unlegitimate version of Windows, blah blah, I fucked up. Then, I found out online you can just upgrade from Windows 10 S for free. Welp, gonna do that. But nope, that option isn't available for me anymore because Windows thinks I'm running 10 Home. No problem, just gonna get rid of it, right? No. I can't get rid of the code, I tried reseting my computer, using commands and settings yet no. I'm right now trying a factory reset which I hope works. My question is, will it work and if not what should I do?

submitted by /u/throwaway_x456
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/throwaway_x456, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 5, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Help needed, can't reset to Windows 10 S

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Help needed, can't reset to Windows 10 S

1. Help needed, can't reset to Windows 10 S - Similar Threads - Help needed can't

2. Need help with Windows Reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Windows Reset.: Whenever I press the Reset This PC button, nothing happens. I seriously mean nothing. No dialog box whatsoever. But I think there is some problem going on with my Windows install as Windows Update does not work neither does Windows Installation Medias. I've tried downloading...
  3. Need help with Windows Reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Windows Reset.: Whenever I press the Reset This PC button, nothing happens. I seriously mean nothing. No dialog box whatsoever. But I think there is some problem going on with my Windows install as Windows Update does not work neither does Windows Installation Medias. I've tried downloading...
  4. Can't reset windows 10 - help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't reset windows 10 - help: Well, I know this is a "common" problem with a lot of solutions out there. I was having a problem with the Recovery Environment, mainly because it wasn't there... So, I followed this guide, wich was the only one that actually showed the problem I was having. This and then...
  5. Can't install Windows 10, need help

Can't install Windows 10, need help: I have a computer that I bought from an online retailer 8 years ago. I had windows 7 on it and the code is on the side of the computer, but it did not come with a windows disk. I have upgraded to Windows 10 last year, but my computer has started crashing (blue screen upon...
  6. Need Help With Reset

Need Help With Reset: My pc has been acting up so I have decided to reset. I have about 30gb worth of data I want to keep in a folder, how do I reset and remove everything but that one folder without using an external drive? submitted by /u/CreepsGamer_ [link] [comments]...
  7. Need help can't boot into windows 10

Need help can't boot into windows 10: I have accidentally deleted the CD /DVD option from the boot option menu and now there is no way to install Windows in UEFI mode. So, I have to change to legacy mode whenever I insert windows disk and because of this ,windows setup load in legacy while my hard disk is in UEFI...
  8. Need Help Resetting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need Help Resetting Windows 10: I tried a few minutes ago to reset Windows. I have tried in the past days to reset it using the "Reset This PC" option in Settings. No changes were made was the reply. Could you (someone with computer background) serve me up the process of repairing Windows reset...
  9. Need help resetting windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help resetting windows: Hi, is there a way to fully reset windows 10? I've used the built in tools with windows to reset the pc and after it restarts things still remain - my desktop wallpaper is still the same, my user account is still there, most of all the problem I was trying to remove is still...
  10. Help needed! Windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Help needed! Windows 10 reset: Hi all, I am currently using a Asus desktop with Windows 10 home system built in when I bought it. Due to many adwares, malwares which I failed to detect through various antimalwares system, I have decided to reset my desktop using reset, option2 (clean drives and files)...