Windows 10: Help needed download scrabble to my computer

Discus and support Help needed download scrabble to my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Need help download Scrabble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NormaSent, Sep 30, 2020.

1. NormaSent Win User

Help needed download scrabble to my computer

Need help download Scrabble

:)

NormaSent, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Scrabble fail to load properly playing through facebook....

Hi Dai,

This issue might have occurred because of browser cache and temporary files. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to Scrabble?
    • Have you tried playing Scrabble through Facebook app?

I suggest you to try using Facebook app and play Scrabble check if you face issue while loading the game. Also try resetting Microsoft Edge.

Resetting Microsoft Edge will clear Cache cookies and browsing history etc. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see
            “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear”
            under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if the issue related to game Scrabble resolves by the above steps. so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Suman_B Win User
    scrabble in facebook

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. What is the version and
      build
      of you operating system? In the Search box, type
      winver
      to get this info.
    2. What is the error message you receive when you try to play scrabble?
    3. May I know if you are using Facebook app or Browser to play Scrabble?
    4. Have you tried to play Scrabble in a different browser?
    5. What happens when you try to play scrabble through a browser?

Please reply to us with the required information. We will
    be happy to help.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Help needed download scrabble to my computer

Scrabble

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • What exactly happens when you try to load scrabble?
    • If you are using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer, have you tried using any other web browser to test?
    As of now, I would suggest you to try any other web browser and check if you are able to load scrabble. If not, I would request you to attach a screen shot of the problem to this post so we can further research on the issue and assist you accordingly.

How to include a screenshot in your post

Please revert with more information to assist you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Help needed download scrabble to my computer

1. Help needed download scrabble to my computer - Similar Threads - Help needed download

2. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  3. Scrabble game installation help needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrabble game installation help needed.: Scrabble game on disk is nearly a decade old but I like the game.How do I get a new W11 HP 15LaptopPC w/o disk drive to recognize ROOFULL External ODD&HDD Device Model ECD819-SU3 in order to install Scrabble and other "board" games and/or view vids, etc?Is there a setting...
  4. Scrabble game installation help needed.

Scrabble game installation help needed.: Scrabble game on disk is nearly a decade old but I like the game.How do I get a new W11 HP 15LaptopPC w/o disk drive to recognize ROOFULL External ODD&HDD Device Model ECD819-SU3 in order to install Scrabble and other "board" games and/or view vids, etc?Is there a setting...
  5. Need help with my Computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with my Computer: I recently updated to Windows 10 update 2004 and the following day I used my computer I received multiple Werfault.Exe application error and svchost.exe application error. My desktop isn't loading(grey background) and so is my task bar(light blue circular loading icon). When...
  6. Need help with my computer.

Need help with my computer.: I just was just forced to update windows and at the tail end of it my computer black screened. Now everytime I start it up I get the error "Whea uncorrectable error". It was fine before the update so I don't know what to do. Also I am able to stay on the desktop in Safe mode...
  7. I need help with my computer.

I need help with my computer.: So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either reset or turned on again, all documents are erased. Is there a way to fix thise or am I forever stuck with it? submitted by...
  8. scrabble app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scrabble app: can someone help me , I cant play scrabble keep getting 337 and 339 notifcations, I love playing every day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrabble-app/1ae9601d-ab1e-4712-b5f9-29fb7a1f5e11
  9. scrabble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scrabble: ihave a scrabble that use to work on window 7 but now I have window 10 it freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrabble/4ffde06c-b5df-4f1a-a1d5-74cc463b7374
  10. scrabble in facebook

scrabble in facebook: I have scrabble in facebook and it is on my desktop,my Tablet and my laptop. It works great on desktop and Tablet, It will not load on laptop. and that is where I have always played it the most. It workd fine then all of a sudden it would not load,, can this be fixed?...