Windows 10: HELP NEEDED FAST! I cant update my windows error code 0x80071a2d

Discus and support HELP NEEDED FAST! I cant update my windows error code 0x80071a2d in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So i am trying to update my laptop, but keep getting the "We couldn’t complete the updates, Undoing changes" error. And later when looking at the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by helpmefast, Jun 29, 2019.

1. HELP NEEDED FAST! I cant update my windows error code 0x80071a2d

So i am trying to update my laptop, but keep getting the "We couldn’t complete the updates, Undoing changes" error. And later when looking at the error code it says "0x80071a2d".
    So the update is a Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB4503327), and for some reason, I can't update it.
    I have tried to update it via cmd and manually through the installation cab file.

P.S. The laptop is brand new.

:)

helpmefast, Jun 29, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jun 29, 2019
  3. 80246002 Error from windows update

Every time I attempt to check for new windows updates, I get the error "Windows could not search for updates" and the error code 80246002. I've searched online quite a bit and only found a few links to Microsoft FixIts, and some commands you could run in attempt to clear it. I've attempted to simply reinstall windows, but even with a fresh copy I still have this error. Does anyone know anything at all that could help?

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

HELP NEEDED FAST! I cant update my windows error code 0x80071a2d

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

HELP NEEDED FAST! I cant update my windows error code 0x80071a2d

1. HELP NEEDED FAST! I cant update my windows error code 0x80071a2d - Similar Threads - HELP NEEDED FAST

2. My mic is not working and i need help from anyone, and fast!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mic is not working and i need help from anyone, and fast!: I plug in my mic on my computer that i just used on another computer 20 min ago and i try it and it wont work, I need some help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mic-is-not-working-and-i-need-help-from-anyone/510c6321-6048-4291-84c6-60817738f16f
  3. I cant activate my window 10 i got that error code below

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cant activate my window 10 i got that error code below: I got this Error code: 0x8007007B once I tried to activate window 10 in my pc and I have product key but still it cant activate when I entered them...
  4. I need help with windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with windows update: I tried to update windows and it didn't work it only said "There were some problems installing updates" and it gave me this code (0x80070424). Please help . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-windows-update/fb435e4b-6fa3-4486-bb65-b03bdc801b3f
  5. I need help with error code 1723

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with error code 1723: I am trying to update my Quicken Home & Business 2019 app. The update didn't work (received a Quicken Crash Report) so I tried to uninstall the program. Then I received an "Error 1723. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install...
  6. Activation error code: 0x8007232B - Need Help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation error code: 0x8007232B - Need Help: [ATTACH] Been having issues removing this error message, and "Activate Windows" watermark - As seen there obv. is a product key, but for whatever reason it doesn't work - Im not really familiar with this problem, and would very much like, if someone could guide me in the...
  7. I cant tell if I have a virus or not, need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant tell if I have a virus or not, need help: My PC has been running fine for over 2 years now until the past weekend where somehow I think it got a virus and im not sure how because I avoid sketchy websites and downloads. My task manager frequently says disk 100% especially when I run antivirus programs. Also any...
  8. Need help solving the code 34 error

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help solving the code 34 error: I'm having code 34 every time i restart my system, in device manager - display adapter, it shows both my cards name (GTX 970) with the yellow triangle - error 43. The strangest thing is all i needed to do was disabling both my cards in device manager and then enable again and...
  9. Need help fixing Error code: 0x81000033

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need help fixing Error code: 0x81000033: Alright, so I want to backup my my whole system (system image) and files so I buy a 3TB drive. Everytime I try to use the Backup and Restore (Windows 7) tool I get the above error code mentioned in the opening post. "The backup did not complete successfully. Check your...
  10. Getting error code when trying to update to creators update NEED HELP!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting error code when trying to update to creators update NEED HELP!: Every time i try to upgrade through the assistant, i get the following error code: 0xc1900200. Does anyone know what this is and how to fix it? It's being installed on an HP Beats Specical Edition Laptop. Laptop more than meets the specs. Help!! 85592