Windows 10: Help needed for removing .Foop ransom malware from my PC

Discus and support Help needed for removing .Foop ransom malware from my PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please help me to restore files with .Foop ransom malware from my PC...... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PredragZivancević, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Help needed for removing .Foop ransom malware from my PC

Please help me to restore files with .Foop ransom malware from my PC...

:)

PredragZivancević, Nov 4, 2020

2. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Amadeus51 Win User

Help needed for removing .Foop ransom malware from my PC

Malware removal

Understood, OldMike. I will keep your suggestion in mind. I always appreciate suggestions from those who know more than I do. I think the Malware did do more than one scan, because I had to approve removal of what it found twice. I don't see Windows Defender on the list of programs. I think it was on there before they redid the software. Pluto TV also disappeared.

Amadeus51, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Help needed for removing .Foop ransom malware from my PC

1. Help needed for removing .Foop ransom malware from my PC - Similar Threads - Help needed removing

2. I need help with malware removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with malware removal: I have a trojan/Spyware on my laptop. I found it by accident when I was doing a clean up with glary utilities. I'd have never found it bc the Trojan is hidden and hides itself in a Sys file. Now I did a factory reset and just saw it's still there. I got an hp laptop.i ran now...
  3. I need help with malware removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with malware removal: I have a trojan/Spyware on my laptop. I found it by accident when I was doing a clean up with glary utilities. I'd have never found it bc the Trojan is hidden and hides itself in a Sys file. Now I did a factory reset and just saw it's still there. I got an hp laptop.i ran now...
  4. Need help with virus/malware removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with virus/malware removal: Seems I've picked up a virus/malware when visiting a webpage yesterday. Mcafee warned me but went anyway, bad decision. Ran several scans afterwards but Mcafee doesn't pick up anything. Windows 10 starts and runs slow and browsing is also slow. Any help is greatly...
  5. Need help with virus/malware removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with virus/malware removal: Seems I've picked up a virus/malware when visiting a webpage yesterday. Mcafee warned me but went anyway, bad decision. Ran several scans afterwards but Mcafee doesn't pick up anything. Windows 10 starts and runs slow and browsing is also slow. Any help is greatly...
  6. Need help with virus/malware removal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Problem removing malware from my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem removing malware from my PC: Please, someone help meattacks virus & malware in my pc.I am go to microsoft defender antivirus & full scan my pc & 5 very dangerous threat found in my pc then i see another option remove threats then i click remove threats & 1 to 2 minute microsoft defender antivirus showed...
  8. Malware Ransom and TouchScreen

Malware Ransom and TouchScreen: China hacked US business equipments and are planting destructive malwares for our intellectual properties. Disabling isnt enough. Go to the registry and completely wipe out all malware monitoring device. It'll look like someone is moving your mouse but if you use touchscreen,...
  9. i need help removing this malware

i need help removing this malware: i downloaded a bitcoin wallet thing, and i uninstalled it, but then these showed up, and i cant get rid of them i allowed 1 "threat" because i thought it was a false positive now when i try to start actions agianst them, it flashes and they come back, i used defender offline...
  10. Malware Ransom Threat

Malware Ransom Threat: I received a ransom request a few months ago via email. I ignored and deleted it expecting it was not real. I received the following threat this morning......I removed the password for security reasons, but the hacker knew my password. I have since installed Kaspersky Total...