Windows 10: Help needed for windows 10 setup

Discus and support Help needed for windows 10 setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys, Just tried installing Windows 10, I got through all the first part where it said it was copying my files and installing the os. I then got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tonyo124, Aug 1, 2015.

1. tonyo124 Win User

Help needed for windows 10 setup

Hi guys,
    Just tried installing Windows 10, I got through all the first part where it said it was copying my files and installing the os.
    I then got a blank screen for about half an hour solid so I thought it would be a problem with my machine so I powered it down and turned it back on.. It now goes past my boot menu, loads the windows icon with the spinning loading thing then goes to a black screen for a few seconds and then restarts... its been doing this continuously for over an hour now and I've tried to fix it by going into the bios, exiting and then running pc diagnosis through the windows 10 help/reset thing. It can't find any problems and just tells me to shut down my computer and hey Ho, the same thing occurs.. This is really annoying me now because I don't know whether or not my laptop is ****ed because I'm not sure what to do..
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance,
    Tony.

:)

tonyo124, Aug 1, 2015

2. Multiple monitors setup help needed Windows 10 updated

Hi,

Thank you for updating us on the issue and glad to know that you are able to fix the issue.
    If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be happy to help.

Thanks.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Multiple monitors setup help needed Windows 10 updated

Hi Eracet,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

The error message you are receiving may be due to the NVIDIA drivers is being corrupted. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would recommend you to go to the below link and click on AUTO DETECT YOUR GPU to detect
    the latest updated graphic driver available and install the same. Check if it helps and let us know the status.

Drivers | GeForce

Visit the below link for more information.

7-Zip: Data Error while installing NVIDIA drivers | NVIDIA

Also you can visit the below link.

7-Zip Error Message When Installing NVIDIA Display Driver/GeForce Experience | NVIDIA

Hope it helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Help needed for windows 10 setup

remostalin, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Help needed for windows 10 setup

1. Help needed for windows 10 setup - Similar Threads - Help needed setup

2. I need help with understanding of these paragraph for windows family setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with understanding of these paragraph for windows family setup: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/set-up-family-in-windows-10In the above link, this website is separated into three sections1 How to set up Family Accounts on Windows 112 Set Up Family Accounts on Windows 103 How do I set up family control on Windows 11/10?What I want to ask is...
  3. I need help with understanding of these paragraph for windows family setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with understanding of these paragraph for windows family setup: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/set-up-family-in-windows-10In the above link, this website is separated into three sections1 How to set up Family Accounts on Windows 112 Set Up Family Accounts on Windows 103 How do I set up family control on Windows 11/10?What I want to ask is...
  4. I need help with understanding of these paragraph for windows family setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help with Windows 10 Setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with Windows 10 Setup: Trying to fresh install Windows 10 from my old Windows 7[IMG] What screen I get when I select upgrade: [IMG] [IMG] What screens I get after I select Custom: says Windows cant be installed on both drives...
  6. Need help with my 5.1 setup.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with my 5.1 setup.: Hey all! I haven't had full 5.1 on my PC in over 4 years, and its driving me crazy. At one point I thought it was because of the Windows Preview Program, but it's still not working. Specs Motherboard: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 GPU: Geforce GTX 1070 Monitor: Samsung...
  7. Need to recover Windows 10 setup files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need to recover Windows 10 setup files?: Running Windows 10 Home (version 1803, build 17134.523) on my desktop HP. I also subscribe to Avast Internet Security and Avast Cleanup Premium. I think I did something with ACP that has screwed up Windows ability to install updates. Twice now, while trying to install the...
  8. setup loop windows 10 HELP!

setup loop windows 10 HELP!: i reset windows 10 all went fine except im stuck in a loop on the welcome setup page i complete everything and it starts over to the begining again there is an error message something went wrong OOBEZBD try again or skip this warning message shows up randomly OOBEWELCOME...
  9. major homepage, browser and email setup help needed

in Browsers and Email
    major homepage, browser and email setup help needed: Using Edge, Mail linked to ATT. (Post written for by wife. has lost numerous cognitive abilities after suffering a stroke so I am trying to help. loves his pc and tablet but things are currently a mess. Our pc was hacked and money fraud email sent out from our all...
  10. Need help to setup windows 10

Need help to setup windows 10: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire V3 (originally bought with Win 8). Few weeks ago I updated it to Windows 10 and now Windows 10 is working fine (even if slowly). I want to format my hard drive and setup again Windows 10 (the classic setup, not just an update... so yes, I will...