Windows 10: Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any program

Discus and support Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any programAny suggestions??Thank you,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Market Place 2733, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any program

Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any programAny suggestions??Thank you,

:)

Market Place 2733, Oct 22, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any program :)

3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 22, 2021
  4. SFMA Win User

Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any program

Line in taskbar under open programs

When I first upgraded to Windows 10, the colored line under open programs appeared in the task bar. Some time ago, however, those lines disappeared. I have several programs pinned to my task bar, so now I have to click on each program to see if it
    is open or not, as the line does not appear.

Those lines, however, do appear when I re-size the taskbar by enlarging it.
    Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any program 93e57af7-f9e6-4795-a355-90bcfe5a7fb2.jpg
    I checked my screen resolution
    and it is the correct, recommended one.

Thema:

Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any program

1. Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any program - Similar Threads - Help needed HHHHHH

2. Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any program: Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any programAny suggestions??Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-needed-hhhhhh-a-line-of-hhhhs-appears-on-my/ac951b33-6663-4b29-8dc2-1fb6729413ef
  3. Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any program: Help needed! HHHHHH a line of hhhh's appears on my screen when I attempt to open any programAny suggestions??Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-needed-hhhhhh-a-line-of-hhhhs-appears-on-my/ac951b33-6663-4b29-8dc2-1fb6729413ef
  4. Why are there white lines appearing on my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why are there white lines appearing on my screen?: So I've been having this problem for quite a while now, and it's starting to really annoy me now as I can't find any problem that looks like mine. This is a small sample of how things would look like with the problem. If you move your curser sometimes it resets and turns back...
  5. HELP cant open any programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP cant open any programs: When i open some programs that are not in autostart they keep not responding and then close submitted by /u/Sunbeams_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvxhbo/help_cant_open_any_programs/
  6. Help needed please everytime i try to open my laptop this screen appeare this started...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed please everytime i try to open my laptop this screen appeare this started...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GlamorousChinese [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9qr4v/help_needed_please_everytime_i_try_to_open_my/
  7. Glitchy lines around every open program screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Glitchy lines around every open program screen.: I've been having those weird RGB glitchy lines around every open window as shown in the attached image. I'd appreciate any help to fix that. [ATTACH]...
  8. Horizontal Lines appear on screen

Horizontal Lines appear on screen: Hi, I My Windows 10 Lenovo ThinkPad 2 in 1 14 has had these random lines appear on the the screen and I don't know what to do. Its espeacially bad in Google Chrome, which is why I undownloaded it a while ago but because of Corona I have to take my tests online now, which...
  9. I can not open any of my Microsoft programs. Help!

I can not open any of my Microsoft programs. Help!: I can not open any of my Microsoft programs. It was working a few days ago, now nothing. I keep getting the updating Microsoft box, then the red X saying can not open program. Help! I have tried the PowerShell thing without any success....
  10. Recovery Screen Appears When Computer Attempts to Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Screen Appears When Computer Attempts to Sleep: Everything has been working great until very recently. After the Cumulative update my computer has been going into the "Recovery" screen when the computer tries to go to sleep. The problem with this is that my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard does not work at that time. After...