Windows 10: Help Needed: Microphone Levels Dropping in Zoom and Google Meet

Discus and support Help Needed: Microphone Levels Dropping in Zoom and Google Meet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey everyone,I'm experiencing a frustrating issue with my microphone levels during video calls. Whenever I start a call on Zoom or Google Meet, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jason Ecaille, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Help Needed: Microphone Levels Dropping in Zoom and Google Meet

Hey everyone,I'm experiencing a frustrating issue with my microphone levels during video calls. Whenever I start a call on Zoom or Google Meet, my audio level, which I set at 96, always drops to around 65-75 as soon as I begin talking.I've tried everything I could find online, including reading forum posts, manuals, and following various tutorials, but nothing has worked so far. Here are the details of what I've done and observedHelp Needed: Microphone Levels Dropping in Zoom and Google Meet :platforms Affected: Zoom and Google MeetIssue: Microphone audio level drops from 96 to around 65-75 during callsRecording Software Used: OBS Studio and Streamlabs Des

:)

Jason Ecaille, Jun 11, 2024
  2. ReedC42 Win User

Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc

My microphone is working properly, I have gone through all of the steps recommended by all of the apps and articles online. Multiple times.

The microphone will work for 2 or 3 seconds and then stop working in both zoom and google hangouts. I used zoom several times earlier this week without any issue. I didn't change any settings. Just. stopped. working.

ReedC42, Jun 11, 2024
  3. steve108 Win User
    Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting

Hello @Bluewind, *Smile
    Start Zoom app, then right click on the Zoom icon in System Tray > Settings then select Video from Settings -

Do you see yourself or any image from camera? Then next click Audio from same Zoom settings window and test speaker and microphone. See if that helps confirm your camera, microphone, and speakers/headphones are recognized and operational in Zoom.

- - - Updated - - -

I have found the Zoom app very useful for confirming my camera, microphone, and speakers are working on my PC *Smile Much easier than Windows anyway.

steve108, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Bluewind Win User

Help Needed: Microphone Levels Dropping in Zoom and Google Meet

Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting

Thanks, Steve.

Camera works just fine. How do I turn on the microphone? I don't want it on all the time.

Bluewind, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Help Needed: Microphone Levels Dropping in Zoom and Google Meet

1. Help Needed: Microphone Levels Dropping in Zoom and Google Meet - Similar Threads - Help Needed Microphone

2. Help Needed: Microphone Levels Dropping in Zoom and Google Meet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Needed: Microphone Levels Dropping in Zoom and Google Meet: Hey everyone,I'm experiencing a frustrating issue with my microphone levels during video calls. Whenever I start a call on Zoom or Google Meet, my audio level, which I set at 96, always drops to around 65-75 as soon as I begin talking.I've tried everything I could find...
  3. Help Needed: Microphone Levels Dropping in Zoom and Google Meet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help Needed: Microphone Levels Dropping in Zoom and Google Meet: Hey everyone,I'm experiencing a frustrating issue with my microphone levels during video calls. Whenever I start a call on Zoom or Google Meet, my audio level, which I set at 96, always drops to around 65-75 as soon as I begin talking.I've tried everything I could find...
  4. microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?

microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?: My microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-not-recognized-for-zoom-or-team/348e86c3-0e74-4641-bac5-5c57cc78f80d
  5. i need help to dwonload zoom meeting on my hp

i need help to dwonload zoom meeting on my hp: any one help, i can not be able to dwonload Zoom meeting on my HP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-dwonload-zoom-meeting-on-my-hp/d6d6217b-3739-49fb-8fd7-3cef9e8f1682
  6. BSOD when entering Zoom/Google Meet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when entering Zoom/Google Meet: Every time I go on a Zoom meeting or a Google Meet, I get multiple BSODs. What I've tried doing to fix it: 1. Updating OS 2. Updating drivers 3. Rebooting None have seemed to work. I think it may have something to do with my audio, but I'm not really sure. Any...
  7. microphone setting on my zoom meeting

microphone setting on my zoom meeting: Please let me know if the setting in my zoom meeting is by audio setting, and I don't have a headset. My question is will I be able to hear without my headset. Please change it to microphone setting so that I will be hearing the conversation. My worry is that since I don't...
  8. Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting

Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting: W10 - 1909 I am a real newbie to the world of Zoom and have been able to join a particular meeting I am interested in. I can get my picture to the meeting and follow things quite well but have notbbeen able to communicate via my Acer laptop's mike. It appears in...
  9. Need help with zoom cloud meetings, please

Need help with zoom cloud meetings, please: Thank you, first of all, for being here for so many. I can't seem to download zoom cloud meetings on my new HP. It says it is installed on my samsung tablet & phone, but I need it on my laptop for a conference with my doctor's office next week. Thank you for any help you...
  10. Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc

Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc: My microphone is working properly, I have gone through all of the steps recommended by all of the apps and articles online. Multiple times. The microphone will work for 2 or 3 seconds and then stop working in both zoom and google hangouts. I used zoom several times earlier...