Windows 10: Help needed please everytime i try to open my laptop this screen appeare this started...

Discus and support Help needed please everytime i try to open my laptop this screen appeare this started... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GlamorousChinese [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GlamorousChinese, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Help needed please everytime i try to open my laptop this screen appeare this started...

/u/GlamorousChinese, Dec 9, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 9, 2020
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Help needed please everytime i try to open my laptop this screen appeare this started...

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Help needed please everytime i try to open my laptop this screen appeare this started...

1. Help needed please everytime i try to open my laptop this screen appeare this started... - Similar Threads - Help needed please

2. I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help: Hi so I was using my laptop today and as usual I always use it on my monitor since laptop screen is broken and haven't really seen a point of fixing it. I went outside and left my laptop on, then later I come back inside wanting to do something on it and I try move my mouse...
  3. I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help: Hi so I was using my laptop today and as usual I always use it on my monitor since laptop screen is broken and haven't really seen a point of fixing it. I went outside and left my laptop on, then later I come back inside wanting to do something on it and I try move my mouse...
  4. hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and...: hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and the automatic repair says it couldn't repair my PC . I've tried resetting and restoring the PC but none of them worked too.what else can I do?...
  5. hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and...: hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and the automatic repair says it couldn't repair my PC . I've tried resetting and restoring the PC but none of them worked too.what else can I do?...
  6. How do I stop bitlocker appearing everytime I open my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop bitlocker appearing everytime I open my laptop?: When I open my laptop I always have to put in a 40 odd digit password which is very frustrating. So how do I get over this so I just have to put in my normal password each time?...
  7. This happens everytime I sign into my laptop. Please help!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens everytime I sign into my laptop. Please help!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kaplyn_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iit4jb/this_happens_everytime_i_sign_into_my_laptop/
  8. Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sir-Hmm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmzj18/everytime_i_start_my_computer_this_or_a_black/
  9. This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...

in Windows 10 Customization
    This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...: My OS is Windows Is this a problem? What does it mean? Is it a TROJAN??? Please Help! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-appeared-on-my-screen-overnight-please-help/36def65c-d11e-4623-af6b-5cfdf38780f6
  10. This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...

in Windows 10 Customization
    This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...: This appeared on my PC screen overnight [ShellClassInfo]LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21 My OS is Windows 10 Is this a problem? What does it mean? Is it a TROJAN??? Please Help! Thank you!...