Windows 10: Help Needed: Somebody running Win10 Enterprise on a corporate license

Discus and support Help Needed: Somebody running Win10 Enterprise on a corporate license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can somebody who's running Win10 Enterprise on a corporate license please send me a screen cap of their Activation screen (Settings --> Update &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EdTittel, Sep 11, 2016.

1. EdTittel Win User

Help Needed: Somebody running Win10 Enterprise on a corporate license

Can somebody who's running Win10 Enterprise on a corporate license please send me a screen cap of their Activation screen (Settings --> Update & Security --> Activation)? I need such a screen cap for a story I'm writing for CIO.com and I have so far been unable to reproduce the right kind of output because my only access is through MSDN which shows the typical end-user "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" message for the single copy of Win10Ent I'm allowed to run on a test machine.
    Thanks!
    --Ed--

:)

EdTittel, Sep 11, 2016
  2. sofspra Win User

Upgrading Windows 10 Enterprise

The Enterprise edition is an interesting beast. It did NOT qualify for the free update.

The Enterprise edition is usually licensed to a Corporation and gets activation through the Corporate license. What is the history of your Enterprise edition? Was it ever licensed to a Corporation? Was it ever properly W10 activated? You can run Insiders
    and still not be W10 activated (my opinion).

I run a duly licensed Enterprise edition. I used to have it on Insiders but took it off last year some time. As we approached the RTM of 16299.15, I signed up the Enterprise that was now on Public Build to the Fast Lane to get an early start on 16299.15.

The Enterprise took the update to 16299.15 but reported the lost of W10 activation. I sort of expect this and I just wait a day or 2 and activation comes back. Please don't ask me why, it just does.

On the day that 16299.15 was released to RTM, I went to the Enterprise and requested the Stop of Insiders and it pulled a Re-start and remains on Public Build today and activated.

Like I said upfront, the Enterprise edition did not qualify for the free W10 Upgrade. You will have to explain more fully to someone the real status of your Enterprise and if it had official W10 activation.

sofspra, Sep 11, 2016
  3. can't upgrade to Windows 10

Enterprise never qualified as a qualifying operating system for the free upgrade to 10.

Any upgrades to Enterprise are done using Software Assurance/Volume Licensing.

And Enterprise is NOT for private use.

It is for large corporations using Volume Licensing.

Bill Smithers, Sep 11, 2016
  4. shimshom Win User

This is from a friend and hope it's what you need

Help Needed: Somebody running Win10 Enterprise on a corporate license [​IMG]

shimshom, Sep 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Help Needed: Somebody running Win10 Enterprise on a corporate license - Similar Threads - Help Needed Somebody

2. Windows License in a Corporate Enviroment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows License in a Corporate Enviroment: I would like to know two things,01 - If we are buying a laptop with OEM Preloaded / Embedded professional licenses to an organization, do we need to keep any records to prove that the licenses is original ? Example, Invoice mentioned that the device comes with preloaded OS.02...
  3. Windows License in a Corporate Enviroment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows License in a Corporate Enviroment: I would like to know two things,01 - If we are buying a laptop with OEM Preloaded / Embedded professional licenses to an organization, do we need to keep any records to prove that the licenses is original ? Example, Invoice mentioned that the device comes with preloaded OS.02...
  4. Windows License in a Corporate Enviroment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. i need your help somebody Please?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need your help somebody Please?: My mommy formated her computer and it went ok but when it started back up it wouldn't let her use her mouse to set her pc up. i need your help? it goes to the screen that says hello your name and US and that blue screen but you can't set it up because the mouse don't work or...
  6. i need your help somebody Please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i need your help somebody Please?: I formated my computer and it went ok but when it started back up it wouldn't let me use my mouse to set my pc up. i need your help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-your-help-somebody-please/885d146c-41aa-4458-834e-bf5ad97eae29
  7. Win10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC licensed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC licensed?: Please I would like to know is that looks ok to you? 180423
  8. Need help activating Windows 10 Enterprise license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help activating Windows 10 Enterprise license: It's been a while that in my company we have some machines where we can't activate windows We tried everything from buying a new license from azure to reinstalling the whole OS but nothing worked We always get the same error code 0xC004F074 Is there someone that can help?...
  9. Corporate Windows 10 Enterprise

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Corporate Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello Good Evening! I'm JD from the Philippines Can I ask if Microsoft providing a corporate windows 10 in a small business? Good for 10 users. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corporate-windows-10-enterprise/d3fbb4bc-cfbc-477e-a691-c55a9d4b0054"
  10. help needed, dual boot when running win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help needed, dual boot when running win10: hi guys, Ive just bought a new gaming laptop, my first off the shelf pc ever. ive always built my own desktops it came with win8.1, which i thought was dreadful so i tried to install win7... no such luck, after days searching on the net, i gave up and updated to win10...