Windows 10: Help needed!!! "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"

Discus and support Help needed!!! "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home I just have bought Windows 10 Home. The transaction was smooth, but Microsoft does not allow me to download Windows 10 and its key.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by anfiyj, May 2, 2020.

1. anfiyj Win User

Help needed!!! "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"

Windows 10 Home

I just have bought Windows 10 Home. The transaction was smooth, but Microsoft does not allow me to download Windows 10 and its key.

When I click on the product I purchased to download it, the system says:

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available
    I tried to solve this issue for many hours. But! There is no email I could write to ask for help. There is no answer in any "support" category to solve it. There is nobody on the phones provided. "Support" bots are so tremendously useless I am in awe. This nearly $130 purchase has been so frustrating so far that I am afraid I lost my money forever as I cannot get any help to receive the product.

What should I do?

:)

anfiyj, May 2, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 2, 2020
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, May 2, 2020
  4. Help needed!!! "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"

Almost all cases lead to We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

Iwas browsing toward Event online help. My system collected over 100,000 of these. Each time I landed in page

"We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found."
    When I started to search in this forum, I faced identical issue. Every page recommended as a reading ended up with the same redirection failure toward the information "sorry page cannot be found."

ThomasH_usually, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Help needed!!! "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"

1. Help needed!!! "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" - Similar Threads - Help needed are

2. Microsoft Windows order showing "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows order showing "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found": Hi. I bought a copy of Microsoft Windows Home a year ago in the Microsoft Store and today I wanted to see the order in my Microsoft account's order history. When I go to the order history page https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, I can see the order there but...
  3. Microsoft Windows order showing "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows order showing "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found": Hi. I bought a copy of Microsoft Windows Home a year ago in the Microsoft Store and today I wanted to see the order in my Microsoft account's order history. When I go to the order history page https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, I can see the order there but...
  4. Pc has no audio! Microsoft help ends with "Sorry, we cannot help you." after "driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc has no audio! Microsoft help ends with "Sorry, we cannot help you." after "driver...: How come my pc no longer has any audio? I have gone through the Microsoft help screens. They always ended with "Sorry, we cannot help you." That happened every time right after "driver update" installation. Yet, when I open Volume Mixer, it always showed signs of audio signal...
  5. Pc has no audio! Microsoft help ends with "Sorry, we cannot help you." after "driver...

Pc has no audio! Microsoft help ends with "Sorry, we cannot help you." after "driver...: How come my pc no longer has any audio? I have gone through the Microsoft help screens. They always ended with "Sorry, we cannot help you." That happened every time right after "driver update" installation. Yet, when I open Volume Mixer, it always showed signs of audio signal...
  6. ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found

in Browsers and Email
    ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found: Hi, I originally posted this call for help on "Google Chrome Forum" however a) I never received a response and b) more importantly I now believe it is not a "Chrome" issue anyway. I am getting a pop-up type notification appearing down near the righthand corner of the...
  7. ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found

in Windows 10 Support
    ERROR - URL may be mispelled - page you requested cannot be found: Hi, I originally posted this call for help on "Google Chrome Forum" however a) I never received a response and b) more importantly I now believe it is not a "Chrome" issue anyway. I am getting a pop-up type notification appearing down near the righthand corner of the...
  8. Sorry if this the wrong sub, but i need help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorry if this the wrong sub, but i need help...: So, I did a fresh install of Windows 10 and to start off I made sure all sticky keys and key press sounds etc. are off. When numlock is off everything is ok but when it's on all the keys on my numpad make a sound effect (same sound you hear when selecting a spot on the volume...
  9. sorry we couldn't add you to the photos preview program

sorry we couldn't add you to the photos preview program: I can't join into the preview program from ms photo. I use a MS account, but after several trials I even stopped asking. Is there a way to get it done....
  10. I cannot get my windows 10 activation the page you requested cannot be found.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cannot get my windows 10 activation the page you requested cannot be found.: Dear Gurus I ordered my windows10 upgrade , it send me an email.. when I click on the link.. --> it says --> the page you requested cannot be found. It takes to this address --> mucp.api.account.microsoft.com ......... page not found errror I already paid the amound...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft we are sorry the page you requested cannot be found

2. microsoft We are sorry the page you requested cannot be found.

3. We are sorry the page you requested cannot be found.