Windows 10: Help needed - Windows 10

Discus and support Help needed - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Recently when I transfer files from laptop to USB the progress bar doesn't show up, so I pretty much have to leave it in extra long to ensure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jc6689, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Jc6689 Win User

Help needed - Windows 10

Hello,

Recently when I transfer files from laptop to USB the progress bar doesn't show up, so I pretty much have to leave it in extra long to ensure it is complete, don't know what could have caused this.

Thanks.

:)

Jc6689, Jan 29, 2016

2. printer help needed

X4875 printer connected with USB cable.

Win 10 shows it as a USB disk drive, drive J (with printer icon).

I reinstalled drivers twice, same problem "No Communication with printer".

printer help needed, Jan 29, 2016
  3. Upgrade to 10 and hotmail

Hotmail using same user aname and password as before

help needed badly, Jan 29, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Help needed - Windows 10

dalchina, Jan 29, 2016
Thema:

Help needed - Windows 10

1. Help needed - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help needed

2. I need help finding a ODBC driver for an old program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help finding a ODBC driver for an old program: I need help finding the right ODBC driver for an old program I am using https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-finding-a-odbc-driver-for-an-old/1a08cdc0-b5dd-4fce-a21e-044e94ac1c45
  3. I need help finding a ODBC driver for an old program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help finding a ODBC driver for an old program: I need help finding the right ODBC driver for an old program I am using https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-finding-a-odbc-driver-for-an-old/1a08cdc0-b5dd-4fce-a21e-044e94ac1c45
  4. Huge issues with the KB5028997 - need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huge issues with the KB5028997 - need help: I am an ordinary computer user, not a professional, and am having problems sorting this out. I tried to follow the instructions here:...
  5. Huge issues with the KB5028997 - need help

Huge issues with the KB5028997 - need help: I am an ordinary computer user, not a professional, and am having problems sorting this out. I tried to follow the instructions here:...
  6. Huge issues with the KB5028997 - need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...: i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after canceling i got a free key for the game through amazon. The microsoft store only registers the first time i downloaded it says purchased 2020 and subsequently wont let me download the...
  8. i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...

i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...: i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after canceling i got a free key for the game through amazon. The microsoft store only registers the first time i downloaded it says purchased 2020 and subsequently wont let me download the...
  9. I need help reenabling the reagentc after resizing the recovery partition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help reenabling the reagentc after resizing the recovery partition.: So I tried to follow the process of resizing the recovery partition for the KB5028997 update, when I went to reenable reagent it gave me the error message:REAGENTC.EXE: The Windows RE image was not found.I initially thought it was being caused by a missing winre.wim file. I...
  10. I need help reenabling the reagentc after resizing the recovery partition.

I need help reenabling the reagentc after resizing the recovery partition.: So I tried to follow the process of resizing the recovery partition for the KB5028997 update, when I went to reenable reagent it gave me the error message:REAGENTC.EXE: The Windows RE image was not found.I initially thought it was being caused by a missing winre.wim file. I...