Windows 10: Help Needed with Command Sequence

Discus and support Help Needed with Command Sequence in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 2 shortcut icons : 1. netsh wlan connect name="InternetProviderXxXxX" 2. "C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.exe" !RefreshApp I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MourningStar, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Help Needed with Command Sequence

I have 2 shortcut icons : 1. netsh wlan connect name="InternetProviderXxXxX" 2. "C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.exe" !RefreshApp I want to combine these two into a single execute. However, item 2 MUST execute AFTER item 1. I suppose I can combine these via a .bat file, however, I know not how or what to structure the file to insure item 2 executes after item 1. I would then create a new shortcut and or custom key to do this. -thx 4 helping

:)

MourningStar, Jul 27, 2021

2. Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Help Needed with Command Sequence :)

4. ryanly Win User

Help Needed with Command Sequence

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Help Needed with Command Sequence

1. Help Needed with Command Sequence - Similar Threads - Help Needed Command

2. Need help using ROUTE command please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help using ROUTE command please: Hi everyone,I need help setting up the ROUTE command on my system please.I am very happy with my WIFI connection. But unfortunately it does not work with WakeOnLAN. WOL will only work with my ethernet card.My computer is not in a position to run network cable to my router so...
  3. Need help using ROUTE command please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help using ROUTE command please: Hi everyone,I need help setting up the ROUTE command on my system please.I am very happy with my WIFI connection. But unfortunately it does not work with WakeOnLAN. WOL will only work with my ethernet card.My computer is not in a position to run network cable to my router so...
  4. Tried the help commands, need further assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried the help commands, need further assistance: So I did the following steps:I request you to follow the below steps:Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.Click File > Run New TaskMake sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”Type CMDType the following 4...
  5. Tried the help commands, need further assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tried the help commands, need further assistance: So I did the following steps:I request you to follow the below steps:Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.Click File > Run New TaskMake sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”Type CMDType the following 4...
  6. Tried the help commands, need further assistance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need Help w/ Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help w/ Command Prompt: Hey guys, I was screwing around with the command prompt properties and now command prompt doesn't work- just shuts down immediately. Can someone go into their command prompt properties and copy paste it in the replies? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/TheTendieRoid...
  8. Need help with Command Prompt (attrib)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with Command Prompt (attrib): Been getting annoying error in a video game because a folder is set to read only. I can change it, I have permissions to, but checking the file again a second after changing it shows it reverts back to Read Only. A solution online I found said I can try to use the command...
  9. Need help with CMD command Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with CMD command Please: Ashampoo(R) Web Upload thank you 115758
  10. I need help! stuck in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help! stuck in command prompt: i need some help i am in comand prompt and i really dont know what i am doing 83738