Windows 10: Help needed with Excel Attendance Sheet

Discus and support Help needed with Excel Attendance Sheet in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; So I have this attendance sheet, with this formula for the days of the month, based on this CONFIG sheet, but id like to make the MONTH cell a drop... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ReallyFrustratd, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Help needed with Excel Attendance Sheet

So I have this attendance sheet, with this formula for the days of the month, based on this CONFIG sheet, but id like to make the MONTH cell a drop down list, that would change the formula in F16 based on the selected month in the list.

Help needed with Excel Attendance Sheet [​IMG]

ALSO
    And this seems a bit greedy but id also like it if when I selected a month like February that has 28 days, or any month that has less than 31 days, the 31st day column to be automatically hidden, and if after that I selected a month with 31 days, It should be un-hidden, which from my research the only way to do that would be to use a MACRO command which I have little to no understanding about.

Any help is greatly appreciated, and id settle for just the month drop down list!

:)

ReallyFrustratd, Mar 18, 2021
  2. Rajesh S Win User

Better overview of different sheets in Microsoft Excel

I would like to suggest you a simple method to create Hyperlink of Sheet Name for easy navigation.

Help needed with Excel Attendance Sheet Tzy3c.png

How it works:

• Press Ctrl+K to open the Insert Hyperlink dialog box.
    • Click the Place in This Document button.
    • Then link to the sheet, select Sheet name from Cell Reference & press OK.
    • In Type the Cell reference write the Cell address which you want to
      attach with Sheet's Hyperlink.

Note,

• Repeat Step 1 to 3 for other Sheets.
    • Using this method you can create Sheet's Name list in desire order.

Rajesh S, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Hi MarshaTravis,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps, to print a Half Sheet paper in Excel.

1. Open the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. Go to File, click on Print.
    3. Under the Print Settings, select the option "Custom Scaling".
    4. Then select the option "Custom Scaling Options".
    5. Under Page tab, select the option "Adjust to:" Change the value to 50%.
    6. Click OK, and try to print the Excel paper.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Help needed with Excel Attendance Sheet

EXCEL SHEET IN MAP XML FILE DELETE IN EXCEL SHEET

EXCEL SHEET IN MAP XML FILE SO EXCEL SHEET WORKING NO PROPERLY SO I HAVE DELETE XML MAP IN EXCEL SHEET

AbrishKhan, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Help needed with Excel Attendance Sheet

1. Help needed with Excel Attendance Sheet - Similar Threads - Help needed Excel

2. word excel sheet is not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word excel sheet is not open: hi my word or excel word is not open please help me Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel-sheet-is-not-open/00ad8a1f-fd48-4399-b127-b85f022776ae
  3. word excel sheet is not open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    word excel sheet is not open: hi my word or excel word is not open please help me Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel-sheet-is-not-open/00ad8a1f-fd48-4399-b127-b85f022776ae
  4. Remove Hyperlinks." on excel sheets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Hyperlinks." on excel sheets: I must remove hyperlink, You, MS said "Right-click, and then click Remove Hyperlinks." no such options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-hyperlinks-on-excel-sheets/6acbf63f-dc35-459f-8f6d-11824562a917
  5. Excel work sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel work sheet: I have recovered lost/deleted excel worksheet from my HDD by 'minitool power data recovery software'. But when open "format or file extension is not valid" msg window comes. how can I recover my worksheet....
  6. Excel work sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel work sheet: I have recovered lost/deleted excel worksheet from my HDD by 'minitool power data recovery software'. But when open "format or file extension is not valid" msg window comes. how can I recover my worksheet....
  7. Unable to Refresh Excel Sheet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Refresh Excel Sheet: I have a DAQ system that's sending data to the computer and creating a .csv file. I want to have the sheet refreshed every X seconds/minutes without having to close the file and open it every time. This file is read-only. And when I go to the Data tab and click the arrow on...
  8. Excel sheet is automatically open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel sheet is automatically open: Why Excel sheet is automatically pop-up many sheets when I turn on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-sheet-is-automatically-open/998d27e4-30b4-46a4-a225-0c8361ec18c6
  9. Updated computer with Excel sheet opened and now the excel sheet is deleted.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated computer with Excel sheet opened and now the excel sheet is deleted.: I updated my computer on Friday and I believe I left an excel sheet I was working on open when I set it to "update and shut down". Now, on Monday, I tried to open the document. it opened, I saved it, and then the whole document went white and the mouse showed it was loading....
  10. Restore Excel file sheet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore Excel file sheet: Working in an Excel file I mistakenly deleted a "sheet" is it possible to restore it? I've looked in the Recycle Bin, I've tried "restore previous version." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-excel-file-sheet/7f8a11d4-0a49-45df-8396-c0d21791c1bc"