Windows 10: Help needed with Excel Chart

Discus and support Help needed with Excel Chart in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; i can draw Excel Chart in Figure 1, but i want to add red circles to Excel Chart like shown in Fig 2 which i dont know how to do??????? [img] [img]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by makhan10, Mar 9, 2021.

1. makhan10 Win User

Help needed with Excel Chart

i can draw Excel Chart in Figure 1, but i want to add red circles to Excel Chart like shown in Fig 2 which i dont know how to do???????

Help needed with Excel Chart [​IMG]

Help needed with Excel Chart [​IMG]

:)

makhan10, Mar 9, 2021

2. Excel 2016 charts

When I select insert then any charts . I get a blank chart. The charts in the list are all black and white. when I choose one I get a blank screen .

Bean123321, Mar 9, 2021
  3. GeraldJ Win User
    Charts not rendering image in IE11 but fine in other browsers

Thanks.

Tried the suggestions listed, but still have blank areas where charts

should be showing, but just on this one usage category Help needed with Excel Chart :(

GeraldJ, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Help needed with Excel Chart

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Help needed with Excel Chart

1. Help needed with Excel Chart - Similar Threads - Help needed Excel

2. Need help installing a Excel Add-in that is looking for VSTOR3.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help installing a Excel Add-in that is looking for VSTOR3.0: I use an Excel Add-in called EZ Split. The company has gone out of business and has no support. I need some help to re-install the program on my laptop. When I run the install file, it is looking for Visual Studio Tools for the Office system 3.0 Runtime Service Pack 1 and the...
  3. Need help with Excel file that is corrupt. ASAP Plesae

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Excel file that is corrupt. ASAP Plesae: i have a file that is extremely important to get back into and i am getting a corruption error. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-excel-file-that-is-corrupt-asap/9621d953-b101-4d1d-9823-b6012a4afaea
  4. Help needed with Excel Attendance Sheet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Help needed with Excel Attendance Sheet: So I have this attendance sheet, with this formula for the days of the month, based on this CONFIG sheet, but id like to make the MONTH cell a drop down list, that would change the formula in F16 based on the selected month in the list. [img] ALSO And this seems a bit...
  5. Internet Usage is off the charts. Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Usage is off the charts. Please help: I got a huge bill from my ISP and I believe this to be the cause of the offset in regular monthly data usage. I need to fix this as soon as possible so any help is greatly appreciated. [ATTACH] I'm not sure what information I should provide, I am using a dell laptop,...
  6. Need help regarding MS11-066: Vulnerability in Microsoft Chart Control Could Allow...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help regarding MS11-066: Vulnerability in Microsoft Chart Control Could Allow...: Hi : I am having problems downloading this patch from the download.microsoft site. I get a 404. http://download.microsoft.com/download/7/C/7/7C7C0931-1416-4C72-AB4E-47A083EA0C43/MSChart_KB2500170.exe Can somebody send me a functional link to this patch. Thank you in...
  7. Organizational Charts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Organizational Charts: How can I use the information from the "Organization" tab in MS Outlook to create an org chart. Is there a way to export that information into Excel and make an org chart? https://images.app.goo.gl/nB5MS9bHEFG1Myqr6 submitted by /u/pidgey2020 [link] [comments]...
  8. NEED HELP!: Excel tricky problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    NEED HELP!: Excel tricky problem: Hello everyone, I am using EXCEL, and having this problem, which I think, tricky but easy to understand: Column A and Column C both contain INPUTS (all are numbers). Column B should contain OUTPUTS. (Which is the problem). The problem in words: Look at Column A, Find the...
  9. NEED HELP!: Excel tricky problem

in Windows 10 Support
    NEED HELP!: Excel tricky problem: Hello everyone, I am using EXCEL, and having this problem, which I think, tricky but easy to understand: Column A and Column C both contain INPUTS (all are numbers). Column B should contain OUTPUTS. (Which is the problem). The problem in words: Look at Column A, Find the...
  10. Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?: I just bought my first laptop and when I opened my excel or word it asked me to agree to a license agreement do I have to purchase or subscribe to Microsoft word and all other services or is it free and I just need to accept the license agreement and then I could use it for...