Windows 10: Help Needed with Forza Horizon 4 - New game loaded

Discus and support Help Needed with Forza Horizon 4 - New game loaded in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got the game on and did the intro races after that i closed the game and re-opened it after that it made me re-do the intro.Then every time im on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaveGarb, Dec 15, 2020.

1. DaveGarb Win User

Help Needed with Forza Horizon 4 - New game loaded

I got the game on and did the intro races after that i closed the game and re-opened it after that it made me re-do the intro.Then every time im on and i am auctioning cars or claiming a free car,after i do it like 2 times it says the forza sever is not available and it doesn't let me do it.Also when im buying a car from the auction it says i dont have enough credits when i do and it takes my money but it doesn't give me the car.

:)

DaveGarb, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Forza horizon 4 crashing on loading screen

Hello, i have been having issues with forza horizon 4, when i try to launch the game, it goes to the loading screen, i get passed the playground games logo, but my game crashes on microsoft studios, no error, no anything

i have tryed a lot of solutions, reinstalling windows, reinstalling GPU drivers, reinstalling the whole game

Reseting the Forza Horizon 4 in settings, disabling development mode which i've seen on some forum, trying disabling explorer but no success. Other games work fine on microsoft store like State of Decay and Sea of Thieves, i only have issue with Forza Horizon

I have an i5 4460, GTX 960, 8gb DDR3 Ram, and my friend has lower specs and he can at least run the game, while my crashes for some unkown reason

LukaKuzmanovic, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Help Needed with Forza Horizon 4 - New game loaded

game forza horizon 4

Hi.I want to put the tuning machines USER and it gives me that privilege is blocked(same with color).How to fix?I really need this!Help!Game forza horizon 4.

АлексейМосквин1, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Help Needed with Forza Horizon 4 - New game loaded

1. Help Needed with Forza Horizon 4 - New game loaded - Similar Threads - Help Needed Forza

2. Need a Help for Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need a Help for Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: HI everypne I need some help my Forza horizon 4 is Crashing after 20 or 30 seconds i have tried every video from the youtube but did not worked it also give an error in events logsFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.477.175.0, time stamp:...
  3. Need a Help for Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need a Help for Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: HI everypne I need some help my Forza horizon 4 is Crashing after 20 or 30 seconds i have tried every video from the youtube but did not worked it also give an error in events logsFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.477.175.0, time stamp:...
  4. NEED HELP : Forza Horizon 4 - Crash with 0xc0000005

NEED HELP : Forza Horizon 4 - Crash with 0xc0000005: Hi all, need some helpI will be losing my internet connection for a period of time soon, so wanted to ensure i had some games i could still play during that period.. One of which I bought was FH4 advertised as playable offline in the steam sales..> If internet connection is...
  5. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  6. Game/forza horizon 4

Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 game:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 game:: Hello! This is Veeti Rautamies from Finland! -So I buy Forza Horizon 4 game 28.6.2020. I buy license code and I go to Microsoft and activate that code and my computer start downloading the game. Microsoft send me a confirmed gmail text that my account was now activated....
  8. game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game forza horizon 4: Hi.I want to put the tuning machines USER and it gives me that privilege is blocked(same with color).How to fix?I really need this!Help!Game forza horizon 4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-forza-horizon-4/40f9e06b-f3ef-4648-b999-9e52638b1f27
  9. Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue: self explanatory, No sound ingame/menus or welcome screen, only in cutsenes tried several solutions/workaround none of them worked. using motherboard built-in Realtek sound card All drivers are up-to-date, OS as well Windows 10 64-bit Home MOBO: Z370 aorus gamings 3 Any...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...