Windows 10: Help needed

Discus and support Help needed in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vikramdinesh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0j1fn/help_needed/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vikramdinesh, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Help needed

/u/vikramdinesh, Sep 26, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 26, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help needed

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help needed :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Help needed

1. Help needed - Similar Threads - Help needed

2. Ark gets to 83.90MB of 140.9GB downloaded and then just sits there for eternity! Need Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark gets to 83.90MB of 140.9GB downloaded and then just sits there for eternity! Need Help: Yes my windows is up to date, Yes ive tried several troubleshoots, Yes ive reset the microsoft store, Yes ive repaired the app several times, ive scoured the web for any solution and tried several and yet it just sits at 83.90MB, I need help ASAP....
  3. Windows 10 Display issue i need any help I can get

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Display issue i need any help I can get: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/admin-420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jezaj2/windows_10_display_issue_i_need_any_help_i_can_get/
  4. Urgent Help Needed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Urgent Help Needed: Hello all. Please kindly help me. I tried to log onto my laptop and I cant using the PIN. its says. 'something happened and your PIN isn't available' I tried singing in using the password, this is not working either. Regards Vidhi K...
  5. win32k_power_watchdog_ .... and video_tdr_failure - need help to get rid of stop screen,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win32k_power_watchdog_ .... and video_tdr_failure - need help to get rid of stop screen,...: I have a Surface Book, Intel Core i7-6600 2.6GHZ, 16GB RAM connected to Microsoft Surface Dock 2 that then has 2 Samsung C24F390 Monitors connected through the docking station. About 50% of the time, the blue screen comes up with the "win32K_power_watchdog ..." but then...
  6. Please help,need to stop the Forced Amd chipset driver updates by windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help,need to stop the Forced Amd chipset driver updates by windows 10: I have had it ,am annoyed,was using AMD ADRENALINE DRIVERS as amd chipset driver control ,But now IDK WHAT HAS GONE INTO WINDOWS ,I EVEN STOPPED THE DRIVER UPDATE OPTION OF WINDOWS STILL IS UPDATED THOSE FLAWED DRIVERS .Please help submitted by /u/RakshithBelieveit [link]...
  7. Still Need Help- Require Permissions on My Own PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Still Need Help- Require Permissions on My Own PC: Posting again because last person was not helpful then ghosted me. I require permissions to delete things off my computer that I have been admin to for 5 years since I bought it. I have gone through each of the folders and changed the owner; once to Admin and once to my...
  8. compromised system needs a fresh reinstall help with reinstall panthler logs request

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    compromised system needs a fresh reinstall help with reinstall panthler logs request: Hello, I have been using an extremely compromised Windows machine for some time, as prior attempts to re-install Windows have failed. I have noticed all sorts of "spooky" signs of an infection, including strings in some of my binaries that I thought were suspicious I run...
  9. Need Help Fixing Random Black Screen Error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help Fixing Random Black Screen Error on Windows 10: I have been having this black screen error for a few months now and I have not been able to pin point the reason or the cause for this issue. Both my monitors would suddenly go black regardless if I was playing video games or just browsing the internet. A message would pop up...
  10. Need help with removing every administrator setting, not even leaving standard,want PC clean

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with removing every administrator setting, not even leaving standard,want PC clean: I am giving away my netbook in exchange. It has me alone as administrator on Windows 10. The exchange policy requires me to free this PC of any password & administrator. I followed online tips that said add a family account I did using my gmail account, then deleted my...