Windows 10: HELP, NEIGHBOR KEEPS HACKING ALL DEVICES

Discus and support HELP, NEIGHBOR KEEPS HACKING ALL DEVICES in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I permanently block these crooks from getting into our families devices arf…..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LloydHamilton09211977, Oct 9, 2018.

1. HELP, NEIGHBOR KEEPS HACKING ALL DEVICES

How do I permanently block these crooks from getting into our families devices arf…..

:)

LloydHamilton09211977, Oct 9, 2018

2. account hacked by neighbors who are abusing my mother

Hi elder,

In regards to accessing the account, please take a look at the following article from Microsoft, they go through in detail the steps to recover this

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/10494/...

The legality and proof however I am not so sure, my advice would be to get your neighbor to contact Microsoft directly via telephone

Jordan Langford, Oct 9, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 9, 2018
  4. MBChi Win User

HELP, NEIGHBOR KEEPS HACKING ALL DEVICES

Cast to device shows neighbor's TV

This is a huge security issue - how do I get my information back if I accidently cast to someone's device? What if someone accidently casts work documents, or personal photos? Does my neighbor know that I know she has a AmazonFireStick that shows up
    on my 'cast' section and that I can cast to it whenever I want to? I doubt that she does. And which of
    my devices are showing on the neighbors 'cast to device' without my even knowing it? What if the neighbor kids want to have some troublesome fun and cast **** to my device that I don't even know they have access
    to? This is an outrage and a major security breach that these outside devices are showing up on other people's computers without anyone's knowledge.

MBChi, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

HELP, NEIGHBOR KEEPS HACKING ALL DEVICES

1. HELP, NEIGHBOR KEEPS HACKING ALL DEVICES - Similar Threads - HELP NEIGHBOR KEEPS

2. Can your neighbors ..... ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can your neighbors ..... ?: Can your neighbors access your Windows screen if you forget to turn off/lock your laptop even if they're outside your apartment and even if you your laptop have password because you're away from it for mins? Not to mention without updates. submitted by /u/ADAMINVICTUS...
  3. Help PC hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help PC hacked: My windows pc is infected with malware, I wanna update defender but if I connect my pc to the internet I open a way for the malware to send my data to the creater. How do I block all internet activities except downloading the update ?...
  4. Hacked devices

Hacked devices: For the last 5 months I have had all of my devices hacked. I started noticing that my home and relationship weren't as they appeared. Because of time at home due to Corona Virus. I started finding that all electronic devices were labeled alphabetically, there were codes...
  5. Hacked.. HELP!

Hacked.. HELP!: I was trying to find a site to watch movies on earlier today. As soon as I thought I had found one, my computer starts glitching out, making this ungodly loud screeching alarm noise and telling me to immediately call a number. I tried to exit from the open windows but the...
  6. Neighbor's PC hacked (?) locked out, and stuck in Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Neighbor's PC hacked (?) locked out, and stuck in Airplane Mode: Hi, my neighbor's Lenovo desktop PC has apparently been hacked. He's locked out of the desktop. His MS account password does not work. I'm seeing odd behavior on the login screen. e.g. instead of just a password field, it will say "Unlock this PC", with both user ID and...
  7. Hacking PC device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hacking PC device: Could Windows 10 be accessed by hacking the Microsoft account ( Hotmail account ) ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hacking-pc-device/d6758e77-8bdd-4db8-84dc-2bd36237a46b
  8. Problem in the game Hello neighbor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in the game Hello neighbor: Hi guys, my son has this problem in the game. Before Act 2 in Act 1, the neighbour catches him all the way to the game and does not let him continue in the game.Thanks for all....
  9. account hacked by neighbors who are abusing my mother

account hacked by neighbors who are abusing my mother: hi my neighbors are financially abusing my mother and have hacked into her Hotmail account I believe. all the email and cell phone contact for resetting password have been changed. I want proof of this so they can be charged criminally. please tell me what process I have...
  10. Neighbor got siskeyed

Neighbor got siskeyed: My neighbour fell for the Microsoft repair scam. When he wouldn't give the guy any money, he got zapped. Now when you try to boot you are stopped by a System Password window. He has W10 and I am trying to do the startup repair where you keep files intact. It's at 12% so far....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cunt neighbour hacking devices