Windows 10: HELP! new laptop with audio issue. Says no input or output device connected. Plz help

Discus and support HELP! new laptop with audio issue. Says no input or output device connected. Plz help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Johns1415 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Johns1415, Mar 25, 2020.

1. HELP! new laptop with audio issue. Says no input or output device connected. Plz help

/u/Johns1415, Mar 25, 2020

2. No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Mar 25, 2020
  3. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/

Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK

But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems ..

Sound settings say - No output or Input devices found.

Have tried to re-install Realtek audio drivers for motherboard -- installed but no change

David_Bexhill, Mar 25, 2020
  4. HELP! new laptop with audio issue. Says no input or output device connected. Plz help

Audio Input/Output Issues

Hey all!

Today is the 2nd day with my new computer that I built and I am having some issues with audio. I am running a gigabyte motherboard- which is great btw. BUT, I have 2 separate outputs for a microphone and audio. Is it possible that I can use my earbuds/headphones that have a mic on them? I don't know if I can set that up or if the microphone data can be run through the audio line. Anybody have any programs/suggestions?

Help much appreciated!

EliTheClasher, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

HELP! new laptop with audio issue. Says no input or output device connected. Plz help

1. HELP! new laptop with audio issue. Says no input or output device connected. Plz help - Similar Threads - HELP laptop audio

2. Audio input and output issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio input and output issues: Hi I'm using MECER Z140 , I've installed a new windows but my laptop doesn't have audio input and output, I've tried installing new audio drivers but still no luck, I get an error message that says " windows found drivers for your device but but encountered an error while...
  3. Audio input and output issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio input and output issues: Hi I'm using MECER Z140 , I've installed a new windows but my laptop doesn't have audio input and output, I've tried installing new audio drivers but still no luck, I get an error message that says " windows found drivers for your device but but encountered an error while...
  4. Audio input and output issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 Audio Issue plz help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Audio Issue plz help: Today when I logged into my pc I tried watching youtube and I couldnt hear any sound at all, so after a couple of conventional troble shooting solutions that didnt work, I checked my audio Output device, and saw that "Oculus virtual audio device" was the only thing that came...
  6. [HELP] No Audio Output Device is installed.

[HELP] No Audio Output Device is installed.: I'm experiencing an issue that says I don't have an audio device installed. I couldn't listen to anything on YouTube, Netflix, or anything for that matter. I resetted the device twice and reinstalled Windows. I'm using a Kano PC powered by Windows 10 Pro. I want to get this...
  7. Window sound input/output issue-plz help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window sound input/output issue-plz help: Hi! Can anyone help me fix the sound settings? Even when I connect my headphones to my computer, I have to manually change the output device in the settings to hear any sounds from my headphone. Is there any way that my computer can automatically change the input/output...
  8. "No audio output device is installed" Help?

"No audio output device is installed" Help?: I have recently upgraded my PC to Windows 10 and just this morning my audio is nonexistent with the error "No audio output device is installed". My audio didn't have any problems after upgrading till I put it to sleep for the night and found it broken the next day. I have...
  9. no audio output device is installed help

no audio output device is installed help: My pc says no audio output device is installed help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-device-is-installed-help/5f42359e-d92a-4385-9fe1-32fd410cfaef
  10. Audio Input/Output Issues

Audio Input/Output Issues: Hey all! Today is the 2nd day with my new computer that I built and I am having some issues with audio. I am running a gigabyte motherboard- which is great btw. BUT, I have 2 separate outputs for a microphone and audio. Is it possible that I can use my earbuds/headphones...