Windows 10: [HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop

Discus and support [HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, thanks for your time to read this:I have a new PC build and have two NVME M.2 drives only.When I try to install windows 11 I even tried 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by destined1ne, Feb 7, 2023.

1. [HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop

Hi everyone, thanks for your time to read this:I have a new PC build and have two NVME M.2 drives only.When I try to install windows 11 I even tried 10 with a bootable USB, I get to the windows logo and then the loading circle briefly and then the PC just restarts. This happens on a loop and I can't get to the windows installation.I tried to create the boot USB through the official windows media creation tool and through Rufus.Any help is appreciated. Thank you!Hardware:ASUS ROG Strix X570-i Gaming MotherboardSamsung EVO 980 Pro 1TB NVME M.2Ryzen 7 5800x3d

:)

destined1ne, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Feb 7, 2023
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 7, 2023
  4. [HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop

USB bootable drive not installing windows 10

Trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 with USB bootable onto new SSD.

When the PC starts it loads to black screen with blinking cursor to the windows logo and runs an infinite loop back to the beginning of bios.

I have tried the USB bootable with my SSD on another PC and it pulls up the windows installation normally.

Tried removing CMOS

Tried changing bios setting from UEFI to legacy vice versa.

Tried testing each RAM to see if it will load the installation

Don't know what else can be done.

Unable to get to the part to do startup repair since it just loops on the logo.

If anyone knows of any other idea that can get my bootable USB out of an infinite loop;I would greatly appreciate it.

Bobby123123, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

[HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop

1. [HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop - Similar Threads - HELP build unable

2. New PC - Unable to install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC - Unable to install Windows 11: Hello Hello,I finished my first PC Build but I can't install windows. Computer is up to spec for windows 11 per the CPU but this is what I am running Intel Core I7-13700KGigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 LGA 1700Corsair MP600 PROP NH M.2 X22 Sticks of 32GB Ram Gigabyte...
  3. [HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop

[HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop: Hi everyone, thanks for your time to read this:I have a new PC build and have two NVME M.2 drives only.When I try to install windows 11 I even tried 10 with a bootable USB, I get to the windows logo and then the loading circle briefly and then the PC just restarts. This...
  4. Installing Windows 11 on New PC Build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 on New PC Build: Hello - I am running into an issue while trying to install Windows 11 on my new PC build. I am able to get to the step where Windows wants to connect to a network in order to continue with the installation. However, I am not identifying any networks whatsoever. I have tried...
  5. Installing Windows 11 on New PC Build

Installing Windows 11 on New PC Build: Hello - I am running into an issue while trying to install Windows 11 on my new PC build. I am able to get to the step where Windows wants to connect to a network in order to continue with the installation. However, I am not identifying any networks whatsoever. I have tried...
  6. Unable to install Windows using bootable USB.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Windows using bootable USB.: I had Windows 10 installed in my machine and the C: drive was bitlocker encrypted. Now, that my system crashed, I want to install Windows afresh. But while booting the USB drive, the drives don't show up. It asked me to load drives so tried loading drivers but that didn't...
  7. Bootable Windows 10 USB won’t install to my new PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootable Windows 10 USB won’t install to my new PC?: I'm running an ASrock b450m pro4 motherboard on my first PC build (first pc owned as well). I downloaded the windows media creation tool and plugged it in but when I pressed install now, I got an error message saying I don't have the necessary driver to install windows 10?...
  8. Bootable USB help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootable USB help: Hi, so my laptop uses aptio setup utility and I really need to boot windows 10 from USB. The problem is I've tried almost everything that I can think of or what the internet has told me and nothing seems to work, the only thing that all these options have had in common is I...
  9. New PC build new window usb not installing

New PC build new window usb not installing: Built my son a new gaming pc, have done a few of these but brand new windows usb install key wont install, will make a new key but hoping issue is fixable as new key not cheap...
  10. Windows 10 install from USB in new build keeps looping

Windows 10 install from USB in new build keeps looping: Hello, I am trying to install Windows 10 Pro from a USB on a new system build: Asus X570 Tuf Gaming + MB Ryzen 9 3900X CPU 3 different drives - 2 M.2 NVMe drives (500GB, 1TB) and one SATA SSD (8TB) Here are the steps I have taken to install the OS on the 500GB M.2...