Windows 10: Help New Skylake build getting random bosd after waking up from sleep

Discus and support Help New Skylake build getting random bosd after waking up from sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone, just sign in only to ask you guys about my problems, i have been searching for answer almost 2 day in row but no good result. Here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by itsspikeq, Dec 9, 2015.

1. itsspikeq Win User

Help New Skylake build getting random bosd after waking up from sleep

Hey everyone,

just sign in only to ask you guys about my problems, i have been searching for answer almost 2 day in row but no good result.

Here is the problem

I bought about month ago , new CPU , RAM , and MOBO,
    CPU : i7 SKylake 6700
    MOBO : Msi - Gaming Pro z170a
    Ram : Crossair vengeance 2 x 8 gb

After build into my case , i installed windows 10 64 bit then followed with installing nvidia drivers, and Mobo drivers (downloaded lastest from MSI web). the system went well no BOSD no error almost 2-3 hours.

after couple hour browsing and playing games , i put my computer sleep but not to shut it.
    Then after came back, and quit from sleep mode i get BOSD with some error. So after my computer restarted i try to put my computer to sleep and wake it up. Then as i thought i got some BOSD again with different error. i did it a couple time and some time it took about 5-10 minutes before getting BOSD.

i get frustrated , i formatted windows 10 again ( clean install ) then only install my NVIDIA drivers and went to sleep mode and waking it. It still give me BOSD.

In this momment i dont know what to do again , the only option is your helps , anyone of you have same problems as me please share your method to solve this.
    Im really sick of this , i am affraid either my new MOBO or CPU is broken. *Huh*Huh if it so i will return it asap

FYI
    1. i did memtest86 5 hours and no eror found in my ram

2. i did SSD test and my ssd still good and healthy

3. i have formatted my windows 10 like a couple times like 10 times with different file OS (avoid my OS corrupted) in other machine and still not solve.

4. I also took away my VGA and using integrated graphics from my mobo and then install windows 10 again , but the result is still the same

In conclusion

1. My VGA is nothing to do with this issues
    2. HDD , RAM , PSU also works well
    3. i thinks either my ram ( even without error in memtest86) is bad
    4. Or lastly either my new mobo or cpu is bad *Huh

really need your help guys!!
    any suggestions would be appreciated,
    sorry my English is bad

this is my dump files
    Attachment 52952

this is from whocrashed

this is just a copule BOSD i got from the last windows 10 i used, as i mention i did like 10 times clean install to try sleep mode and it got a lot of random BOSD, sometimes it is new and different with the one i have from the latest.

:)

itsspikeq, Dec 9, 2015
  2. DaleDalka Win User

Windows 10 1703 Build 15063.674 Missing DVD and Blueray Burners

This computer when it wakes up from sleeping it takes about a minute to wake up. Every time after it wakes up the drives are missing at random. If I do a hardware scan from the device manager the drives return. Any help here on a solution.

Can anyone address this problem.

DaleDalka, Dec 9, 2015
  3. DaleDalka Win User
    Windows 10 1703 Build 15063.674 Missing DVD and Blueray Burners

Here's whats interesting. The drives were back last night. When I added back one virtual drive after waking up the computer this morning one of the physical drives is now missing. I went to device manager and did a scan for hardware changes and the missing
    physical is back. This computer when it wakes up from sleeping it takes about a minute to wake up. Every time after it wakes up the drives are missing at random. If I do a hardware scan from the device manager the drives return. Any help here on a solution.

DaleDalka, Dec 9, 2015
  4. itsspikeq Win User

additional info, the minidumb above i think got it from the one when i installed old driver of my NVIDIA, i try my luck but still got that BOSD error instead.

most of error i got is ntoskrnl.exe this one <<<<<<<<

i am not overclock this build , it is all default setting

itsspikeq, Dec 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Help New Skylake build getting random bosd after waking up from sleep - Similar Threads - Help Skylake build

2. Help - no sound in windows after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help - no sound in windows after waking up from sleep: [ATTACH] Hi! whenever I turn sleep mode on and then wake the computer up, there is no sound and it either comes back after 10-20 minutes or it doesn't at all. I've checked the speakers, updated the drivers and BIOS and tried restarting the Windows Audio service, but...
  3. Computer randomly wakes up from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer randomly wakes up from sleep: My computer tends to randomly wake up form sleeping and I'm not sure why. This isn't at any specific time for maintenance, its completely random. I do have an ultralight mouse and the problem might be that it slides around a bit and turns on the computer but i'm not...
  4. After waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After waking up from sleep: After waking up from sleep, how do I require a password sign-in. I don't want anyone to wake up my computer and see my desktop. Want to require my password to be entered to get access....
  5. Dell laptop randomly wakes up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell laptop randomly wakes up from sleep: I've had this Dell Inspiron i5577 for quite a while, and now, it's been waking up randomly at night. This morning I woke up to my computer on, well, sort of. It was on, the fans were loud, but the screen wasn't on. My RGB external keyboard was on too, but my mouse wasn't. I'm...
  6. Keyboard/Mouse not working randomly after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard/Mouse not working randomly after waking up from sleep: So there are a couple of times (not very often) when my keyboard OR mouse doesn't work after waking up my Win 10 system from sleep. What I do is to let it sleep and wake it up again and everything seems to be normal again. Not something major but definitely an annoyance. The...
  7. Home build: crash after waking up from "sleep mode"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Home build: crash after waking up from "sleep mode": Greetings All, First off, thank you for helping with these issues - I think what you guys (and gals) do is awesome and I wish I had the same troubleshooting skills. I have recently completed a new home build with the following specs: Processor: i7-6700k...
  8. New Skylake Build Randomly Freezing/Crashing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Skylake Build Randomly Freezing/Crashing: Hi, I just created my first build and am having some major issues. I have tried everything I can think of and am at my wit's end. :??: I am having trouble with my computer randomly freezing or going to a black screen with my monitor saying there is no connection. The...
  9. Random freeze after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freeze after waking from sleep: Hi. I recently built a new system and am having some weird issues where sometimes after waking the PC from sleep, it'll freeze for no reason. A reset will fix the issue but it's kind of annoying since this never happened before on my old machine. I'm using Win10 Pro....
  10. Home build: crash after waking up from "sleep mode"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Home build: crash after waking up from "sleep mode": Greetings All, First off, thank you for helping with these issues - I think what you guys (and gals) do is awesome and I wish I had the same troubleshooting skills. I have recently completed a new home build with the following specs: Processor: i7-6700k...