Windows 10: Help! Newby screwed something up...

Discus and support Help! Newby screwed something up... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm hoping someone can tell me how to fix this. I'm working with customizing text colors in active and inactive title bars. Seems to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by switchcats, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Help! Newby screwed something up...

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can tell me how to fix this.

I'm working with customizing text colors in active and inactive title bars. Seems to work fine for programs that came with win10...

Help! Newby screwed something up... [​IMG]

However, with other installed programs, I keep getting this weird black box behind the text.

How can I get just the white and light grey text?

This is where I was trying to change things...

Thank you!

:)

switchcats, Apr 30, 2017
  2. EEstrada Win User

Internet Explorer not responding in Windows 10

Hi; could you please give me step-by-step on how to do the fix? I am a newbie at this and do not want to screw it up. Thanks!

EEstrada, Apr 30, 2017
  3. Priam Win User
    Help password screwed up

No, I don't really need one, and I'd happily remove it, but I can't figure how to remove it using active sync or by exploring the device.

Priam, Apr 30, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

Help! Newby screwed something up...

simrick, May 1, 2017
Thema:

Help! Newby screwed something up...

1. Help! Newby screwed something up... - Similar Threads - Help Newby screwed

2. Screwed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  3. Screwed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  4. Screwed up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Screwed Up!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screwed Up!: Not sure if this is right section but a few hours ago the whole of Win 10 went config up! I had my images (in the number of thousands) suddenly change real life icons into some damn flower. I seem to recall I had this problem ages ago and you all fixed it but I could not...
  6. Need help, Windows screwed up..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help, Windows screwed up..: so long story short i wanted to play a game on my old laptop and to get a bit more performance i tried a clean boot so i wrote msconfig.exe and clicked diagnostic start (trying to translate from italian so sorry for bad english) after that i restarted the computer and then i...
  7. Newbie need help plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newbie need help plz: I occasionally have an issue where games and other files show like a file and an internet explorer logo. Common? submitted by /u/Dullestwillow27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivoi5n/newbie_need_help_plz/
  8. HELP NEWBIE ALERT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP NEWBIE ALERT: I need help. I have the acer swift 3 and was told that window is already on the laptop I would just need the code to activate where exactly is the code? And I am really scared that I may have thrown it away. I have kept everything from the box, to what is inside the box....
  9. Help a Newbie Create a RAMDisk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help a Newbie Create a RAMDisk: Hello, Folks, Well, I think the most important reward you get is that I will tell everyone here that you are the greatest person alive! If they could help me do the following. First, solve the following questions with a bit of proof.1. Can you tell me and prove to me which...
  10. Bios update help newbie

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bios update help newbie: hi new here and have just checked my bios and i believe it is out dated here is the current version BIOS Version/Date AMI 8.15, 05/02/2013 and on the hp website it comes up with two opptions this one HP Compaq Consumer Desktop PC BIOS Update (ROM Family...