Windows 10: Help no a broke noob!

Discus and support Help no a broke noob! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm on a serious budget and I can't afford to a better laptop for school. I'm using 4GB of RAM, a Pentium Procesor, a 250 HDD and of course Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HuskyAshCat12, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Help no a broke noob!

I'm on a serious budget and I can't afford to a better laptop for school. I'm using 4GB of RAM, a Pentium Procesor, a 250 HDD and of course Windows 10. I want to know which minimum hardware tweaks I can get to boost it up. And any software trick will do it. The heaviest program I'm using is Android Studio

submitted by /u/HuskyAshCat12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HuskyAshCat12, Feb 15, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Help no a broke noob!

Windows 10 broke my steam

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: Try updating the Video card drivers and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the Video card driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Video card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

Method 2: Try installing the game in Compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the Game setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the Game and check.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by crazzilla replied on August 3, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 & Steam Gaming - most games broke

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Help no a broke noob!

1. Help no a broke noob! - Similar Threads - Help broke noob

2. Noob Recovery drive cleaning help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Noob Recovery drive cleaning help.: Hi, I'm trying to clean out my recovery drive. Not sure why its so full and what I can delete. I did unhide the files and just looked nothing else. Thats when I became unsure. I've been reading and I will back up my pc externally one day. For now if there is something I don't...
  3. Noob Recovery drive cleaning help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Noob Recovery drive cleaning help.: Hi, I'm trying to clean out my recovery drive. Not sure why its so full and what I can delete. I did unhide the files and just looked nothing else. Thats when I became unsure. I've been reading and I will back up my pc externally one day. For now if there is something I don't...
  4. BSOD computer noob please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD computer noob please help: Hi Recently my computer has been restarting randomly and freezing, checking event viewer on restart never helped. Today it restarted and there was a new error in event viewer which was.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4...
  5. pc noob needs help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc noob needs help please: hi, so around 2 months ago i bought a pre built pc for casual gaming. i know hardly anything about pcs. and everything was fine until one day i was watching youtube and my pc randomly shut off, after it turned back on a screen popped up that said something along the lines of...
  6. Complete noob needs help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Complete noob needs help: I've just downloaded Apex Legends from Steam but it won't launch, error comes in saying "D3DCOMPILER_43.dll was not found" I did some digging and downloaded DirectX, but ANOTHER error pops up, this time it says: "Error creating process <C:\Users\[my...
  7. Noob Question

Noob Question: I need to do a clean install because of lingering issues. I have Win 10 Pro paid. When I reinstall, will the same key work? TIA submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kauvg1/noob_question/
  8. Hey! Window 10 noob here. Need help.

Hey! Window 10 noob here. Need help.: Recently brought a new laptop with win10 . But the guy who gave the initial demo was a good guy and told me something about backing up windows 10 to an pendrive so if it crashes some day , I won't have to come and pay 500 rs (7$) to get it fixed. I didn't quiet get it . What...
  9. Help a noob pls

Help a noob pls: Hi there guys/girls. I usually use my computer to browse online and maybe use some basic apps such as Netflix or Spotify, but i would like to start playimg games. I know that i don't have a very powerful hardware (4 gb of ram, a Core i5-8265U @ 1.60 and Intel UHD Graphics...
  10. Help! I’m a noob

Help! I’m a noob: VCRUNTIME.dll I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling through command prompt Tried installing it from the Microsoft website Also tried (scannow) on command prompt. Just trying to download origin for gaming Scared to download anything from the internet I see from YouTube...