Windows 10: [HELP] No Audio / Sound

Discus and support [HELP] No Audio / Sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good Day,I wish to seek assistance to resolve my audio issues with my current setup and findingsSet upMotherboard: Asus Prime A320M-KCPU: AMD Ryzen 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VashStampede, Oct 13, 2021.

1. [HELP] No Audio / Sound

Good Day,I wish to seek assistance to resolve my audio issues with my current setup and findingsSet upMotherboard: Asus Prime A320M-KCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega GraphicsWindows Version: 21H1OS Build: 19043.1288FindingsOnly AMD High Definition Device is being shown in the system trayNo sounds whenever the 3.5mm jackBIOS Audio Settings are set to enabledRealtek HD Audio Manager can't be found either in the system tray, control panel, or task managerSounds are working when using USB type headsets or speakersTried Troubleshooting Steps that I can rememberUninstall / Reinstall updated R

:)

VashStampede, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

[HELP] No Audio / Sound

1. [HELP] No Audio / Sound - Similar Threads - HELP Audio Sound

2. No audio/sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No audio/sound: Hi, My Windows 10 audio stopped working a week ago! No sound whatsoever. After troubleshooting, uninstall or reinstall this or that, still no sound. I managed to get a Microsoft support person to try to help me via Chat, but he couldn't resolve the issue and concluded that a...
  3. audio and sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio and sound: my laptop audio is not working on any app even when i plug in my earphones. however, it is working when i use wireless bluetooth earphones. what can i do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-and-sound/1be0b9a0-3feb-4440-87dd-10c0c97af2eb
  4. Audio and Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio and Sound: Hi,my laptop sound is not working. I had connected my laptop to my android tv after disconnected it is not working. always my laptop is showing activate the window. or update the window and i shut on it takes time too....
  5. Audio Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Sound: My laptop lost audio sound. I was uninstalling programs and I am wondering if I removed something I shouldn't have. What should I have on my computer so that I can hear what is playing....
  6. Help with no audio / no sound

Help with no audio / no sound: I have a brand new HP Pavillon all in one. Sound was working just fine. There was an update today and since then, the sound has not worked. In trouble shooting, have gotten, "audio services not responding. Have googled and applied all suggested trouble shoot fixes...
  7. Audio Sound

Audio Sound: I recently set up dual monitors, one is using HDMI and the other VGA with an audio cord. I'm trying to figure how to do alternate the sound when watching videos or playing music. Currently I am only able to have sound come out of one monitor..Is there a way I cant get it to...
  8. NEEDING HELP WITH GETTING SOUND/AUDIO PLEASE?

NEEDING HELP WITH GETTING SOUND/AUDIO PLEASE?: I have a HP EliteBook with Windows 10 and I have NO SOUND. I have done troubleshooting and followed other suggestions online and still NO SOUND. CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?...
  9. audio/sound

audio/sound: My name is Wei Jia Su. I have a problem with audio/sound. the problem is the volume is static and noisy. I tried every way possible related to the volume being static. how can you turn off the static...
  10. Dolby Audio Drivers help not as good sound

Dolby Audio Drivers help not as good sound: Hello! I recently got myself a custom built pc with pretty good specs after using an acer labtop for awhile. i noticed with the new pc even after i bought a new headset which should be better or just as good as the old one that my sound was not as good and without almost any...