Windows 10: Help no mic sounds

Discus and support Help no mic sounds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Help no mic sounds Hello, I have a problem here regarding no mic sounds. Actually, this may be a bit confusing but bear with me. I have a quality... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Separaa, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Help no mic sounds

Help no mic sounds

Hello, I have a problem here regarding no mic sounds. Actually, this may be a bit confusing but bear with me.

I have a quality mic(main) and Bm800(extra), cable (3.5mm to XLR female) black (main, but I think it's broken) and red (new)

My mic got cut off last night then at first I thought it was just a minor issue and will come back soon, but it didn't.

So, I tried troubleshooting. At first, I thought it was the black cable since it's very loose then I bought a new cable (red) earlier to check if it's really the cable. I tried again but with the red cable, still no sound. Then, I checked if it was the mic itself, tried the BM800 with the red cable, it works but it's very static-y. So I got annoyed then searched for possible answers, got nothing. I also tried plugging my main mic on the "mic in" of the motherboard, it works but only on mono.

Now, I'm thinking if it's the sound card or a driver issue. The output (speaker/headset) of the sound card works tho, it's clear, the input (mic) idk.

I have another sound card which is unused but not that new but still is the same model like what I'm currently using. Still has the same results, no mic sounds.

What do you guys think is the problem?

submitted by /u/Separaa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Separaa, Oct 28, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 28, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Help no mic sounds

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Help no mic sounds :p

cadaveca, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Help no mic sounds

1. Help no mic sounds - Similar Threads - Help mic sounds

2. Issues with mic/ sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with mic/ sound: Sent my PC in to get fixed, and it came back but the mic and sound on it is all janky.. Right now im having issues with the internal microphone not working, the PC is just not detecting any sound, and nobody can hear me over zoom or discord or anything. However it fixes if i...
  3. Issues with mic/ sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with mic/ sound: Sent my PC in to get fixed, and it came back but the mic and sound on it is all janky.. Right now im having issues with the internal microphone not working, the PC is just not detecting any sound, and nobody can hear me over zoom or discord or anything. However it fixes if i...
  4. Sound/mic issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound/mic issue: I think I'm experiencing a problem with my Mic setting As soon as I switched to the Recording section, I suddenly lost my volume and the mic on my headphone isn't recording at all how do i fix this? and also when I join the voice chat channel on games, the volume just shuts...
  5. help with mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help with mic: im on windows 10 i have all of my sound privacy setting set to on windows 10 pick my mic up but the fucking apps dont its driving me crazy i just ddont get it WHY WONT IT WORK?! submitted by /u/titan0079 [link] [comments]...
  6. chipmunk sounding mic???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chipmunk sounding mic???: So I turned on listen on my mic to see if my Logitech 7000 webcam was picking up my audio, and when I heard my voice playback through my headphones, I just heard myself in a high pitched chipmunk sound. I tried to just use my headset, but even when it's plugged in, it says...
  7. Mic is not picking any sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic is not picking any sound.: Hello everyone. I've been using a set of handsfree for at least 1 year and for the last month, I think around December, my microphone stopped working. No reason at all, one day it just stopped working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the device, I've tried...
  8. Sound and Mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound and Mic: Hi, My sound isn't working along with my mic, when I plug in my mic I have an option to select what it is but it is never picked up when I check 'Sound Control Panel' but with y headphones it isn't even picked up as a device at all. I've tried updating drivers and I've...
  9. Help with mic

Help with mic: Ok so I need help on fixing my gaming headset, it sounds like I’m in a tube and I’m super loud and static-y, the only problem is that I can’t open both settings and sound settings (and many other things like said in my previous posts) so how do I fix it? submitted by...
  10. Help with mic

Help with mic: My problem is that very time I restart my PC my mic volume goes up to 100% and need to put it down to 87 again. Any solutions to fix it ? submitted by /u/Rhino1523 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpns0g/help_with_mic/