Windows 10: Help: Non-existent user displayed

Discus and support Help: Non-existent user displayed in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Using libraries let you have files saved in folders where you like, then be able to include the folders in a library to access them in one place. Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Lio, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Help: Non-existent user displayed

Using libraries let you have files saved in folders where you like, then be able to include the folders in a library to access them in one place.

Brink, Sep 17, 2015
  2. LIO
    Lio Win User

Hi Brink!

I just wanted to thank you for all the painstaking work you've done for and with me.
    Unfortunately it seems there is no solution to the folder view which is discussed here and here and right from the day before yesterday I have me too this problem.
    So in the end of days and days of work, I have no choice but to format and start hoping that the issue does not occur again, as seems to happen to many people *cry *Banghead

Do you know anything about that problem? You have no idea how to solve?
    I ask for help to Eset forum and in Windows forum, still no answer. And this problem is only on English Windows 10.
    I talked about it in Italian language forum and none has this problem.

However, I really thank you for everything.

3. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I'm afraid not for that issue.

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Help: Non-existent user displayed

1. Help: Non-existent user displayed - Similar Threads - Help Non existent

2. Non existent drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non existent drive: I had an external drive that failed and was removed from the system. It still shows in my explorer tree. I went to windows security and said to scan the non- existent drive expecting to get an "error" of some type. Instead, I got results that said it scanned 18103 files in 17...
  3. Non existent drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Non existent drive: I had an external drive that failed and was removed from the system. It still shows in my explorer tree. I went to windows security and said to scan the non- existent drive expecting to get an "error" of some type. Instead, I got results that said it scanned 18103 files in 17...
  4. Non existent drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. microphone is non existant

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microphone is non existant: I cannot get the microphone to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-non-existant/40debec0-8ed5-4693-8fca-3a5a8508e323
  6. microphone is non existant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone is non existant: I cannot get the microphone to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-non-existant/40debec0-8ed5-4693-8fca-3a5a8508e323
  7. microphone is non existant

8. Unable to delete the User folder of a non existant User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete the User folder of a non existant User: I used the 'restore from backup' option from control panel on my new win11 notebookusing a backup of my old win10 laptop. A seperate User folder for the data was created by default, but no actual user profile. Trying to delete the User folder results in this error: "you need...
  9. Unable to delete the User folder of a non existant User

Unable to delete the User folder of a non existant User: I used the 'restore from backup' option from control panel on my new win11 notebookusing a backup of my old win10 laptop. A seperate User folder for the data was created by default, but no actual user profile. Trying to delete the User folder results in this error: "you need...
  10. A non-existent problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    A non-existent problem: Every time I switch my laptop on I get the following message : " Microsoft account problem we need to fix the problem go to settings to fix the problem " Every time for the last two months I go to settings and fix the supposed problem and get a message back saying that your...