Windows 10: Help. not able to print I have HP ENVY 7155 PRINTER ..HELP PLEASE I'M 80YRS. YOUNG NEED...

Discus and support Help. not able to print I have HP ENVY 7155 PRINTER ..HELP PLEASE I'M 80YRS. YOUNG NEED... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; SINCE I MOVED FROM WINDOWS 10 TO 11 MY PRINTER WILL NOT PRINT. I HAVE AN HP ENVY 7155, PRINTER... THE PRINTER IS ON , HOWEVER IT WILL PRINT HP TEST 'S... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vincent mambovince#5, Jan 30, 2022.

1. Help. not able to print I have HP ENVY 7155 PRINTER ..HELP PLEASE I'M 80YRS. YOUNG NEED...

SINCE I MOVED FROM WINDOWS 10 TO 11 MY PRINTER WILL NOT PRINT. I HAVE AN HP ENVY 7155, PRINTER... THE PRINTER IS ON , HOWEVER IT WILL PRINT HP TEST 'S BUT WILL NOT PRINT WHEN I TRY FROM MY LAPTOP. SOMEONE STATED IT MAY? BE BECAUSE I'M NOW ON WINDOWS 11.. I THINK I'M ON WINDOWS 11. ??? HONESTLY, NOT WELL VERSED WITH THE LAPTOP WORLD AND IT'S INSTRUCTIONS.. YOUR HELP APPRECIATED.EMAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Vincent mambovince#5, Jan 30, 2022

2. Microsoft Word Pad not printing to HP 7155 Envy printer

Word Pad not printing in windows 10 to HP 7155 Envy printer

Printer is current on all updates & is listed as compatible with Windows 10 (worked 2 weeks ago)

Using Trend Micro Max Sec which works with Windows Defender

Any ideas on how to fix

4 24 2020

buckeyegmd, Jan 30, 2022
  3. Lee L. Win User
    HP Envy Printer Will Not Print anything but test page

Hi CJ_001,

I'm sorry to hear that your printer only print test page. My name is Lee and I'm your Independent Advisor today.

It sounds like the printer itself works fine since it can print a test page so I am thinking this is a possible issue with the printer driver.

May I know the exact model of your printer (i.e. HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One Printer, HP ENVY Photo 7855 All-in-One Printer, HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Printer, etc)?

I hope my suggestion helps just please let me know if you need any further assistance, just reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thank you and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Independent Advisor

Lee L., Jan 30, 2022
  4. LemP Win User

Help. not able to print I have HP ENVY 7155 PRINTER ..HELP PLEASE I'M 80YRS. YOUNG NEED...

Printing Problem with HP ENVY PHOTO 7155

To
    JosephCasella1

The original question to which you added your own question stated that "new inks installed." Did your problem start when you added one or more new ink cartridges to your HP Envy Photo 7155 printer?

Please answer ALL of the following diagnostic questions:

1. What happens when you try to print?

2. If you recently installed new ink cartridges, what is the brand and model designation of the ink cartridges you installed?

3. What version of Windows do you have, and is it 32-bit or 64-bit?

4. If you get an error message, what is the complete text, and is the error message on the printer's display or on the computer? If your printer shows an error indicating a problem with an ink cartridge, see

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-photo-7100-all-in-one-printer-series/9073119/model/9073120/document/c05365403

5. How is the printer connected to the computer, e.g., wi-fi, USB, something else that you will explain?

6. Can you print a test page or report using the printer's front panel controls? For instructions, see page 106 of your printer's User Guide (http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05633496).
    If your printer is connected by wi-fi, choose to print a "network configuration report." Otherwise, chose to print a "printer status report."

Thema:

Help. not able to print I have HP ENVY 7155 PRINTER ..HELP PLEASE I'M 80YRS. YOUNG NEED...

1. Help. not able to print I have HP ENVY 7155 PRINTER ..HELP PLEASE I'M 80YRS. YOUNG NEED... - Similar Threads - Help able print

2. HP Envy Printing help! printfilterpipelinesvc.exe failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy Printing help! printfilterpipelinesvc.exe failure: Hello all. I've exhausted my online searches so I'm turning to the community for help. In the past couple of weeks, I finished building my computer. All the software installations went perfectly. I installed Windows 10, then upgraded to Windows 11 without any issue. The...
  3. HP Envy Printing help! printfilterpipelinesvc.exe failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Envy Printing help! printfilterpipelinesvc.exe failure: Hello all. I've exhausted my online searches so I'm turning to the community for help. In the past couple of weeks, I finished building my computer. All the software installations went perfectly. I installed Windows 10, then upgraded to Windows 11 without any issue. The...
  4. Help. not able to print I have HP ENVY 7155 PRINTER ..HELP PLEASE I'M 80YRS. YOUNG NEED...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help. not able to print I have HP ENVY 7155 PRINTER ..HELP PLEASE I'M 80YRS. YOUNG NEED...: SINCE I MOVED FROM WINDOWS 10 TO 11 MY PRINTER WILL NOT PRINT. I HAVE AN HP ENVY 7155, PRINTER... THE PRINTER IS ON , HOWEVER IT WILL PRINT HP TEST 'S BUT WILL NOT PRINT WHEN I TRY FROM MY LAPTOP. SOMEONE STATED IT MAY? BE BECAUSE I'M NOW ON WINDOWS 11.. I THINK I'M ON...
  5. Printer/Print Spooler not working, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer/Print Spooler not working, please help: Hello,A few days ago, my father asked me to take a look at his computer because it was not letting him print anything. When I went into Settings>Devices>Printers & Scanners everything looked ok until I clicked on the Print Server Properties link and then I got an error...
  6. Help a Young Streamer Out, Please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help a Young Streamer Out, Please!: Before we start, I'd like to share some back information... Hello! My name is Logan and I need help muting a program running in my taskbar. I stream on Twitch and my setup is a little scuffed, so please bear with me. I use StreamLabs OBS (SLOBS) and I use a Display Capture...
  7. Microsoft Word Pad not printing to HP 7155 Envy printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Word Pad not printing to HP 7155 Envy printer: Word Pad not printing in windows 10 to HP 7155 Envy printer Printer is current on all updates & is listed as compatible with Windows 10 worked 2 weeks ago Using Trend Micro Max Sec which works with Windows Defender Any ideas on how to fix 4 24 2020...
  8. HP Envy printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy printer: For some reason, suddenly I cannot print in colour from laptop, prints colour from pad but laptop, any suggestions. I have had printer for 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/0216a0cd-41e3-4c93-8530-d98865600657
  9. I have a new HP Envy x360 computer and a new HP Envy Photo 6255 printer and cannot print a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a new HP Envy x360 computer and a new HP Envy Photo 6255 printer and cannot print a...: need assistance, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-hp-envy-x360-computer-and-a-new-hp/ddc46d89-103b-49b0-9155-75a4d7121d68
  10. needs help how to print pdl file to HP printer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    needs help how to print pdl file to HP printer?: Hi there, how print PDL file to hp printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/needs-help-how-to-print-pdl-file-to-hp-printer/a114a23a-10fb-4b3b-a067-841da6f4d095"