Windows 10: [Help] Not receiving message banners via YourPhone from my Pixel?

Discus and support [Help] Not receiving message banners via YourPhone from my Pixel? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Messages is working great. Syncs immediately. But, I do not get inline banner notifications on my Surface. Banners appear from other Notifications on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Watney, Nov 30, 2019.

1. /u/Watney Win User

[Help] Not receiving message banners via YourPhone from my Pixel?

Messages is working great. Syncs immediately. But, I do not get inline banner notifications on my Surface. Banners appear from other Notifications on my Android, but no banners from Messages.

Any clues? Do others get banners from Messages on your phone? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Watney
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Watney, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Darshan J Win User

Print Banner

Hi Terri,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is the computer is connected to any domain network?
    • Is the printer is connected locally with the system or shared printer through network?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click the printer you want to manage, and then click Printer properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Disable banner sheet - in Printing Defaults (Advanced tab in printer properties).
    • Also uncheck "Enable advanced printing features".
    Please get back to us with the above information to help you further.

Darshan J, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Volume bar banner

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when you get the Volume bar banner, while playing music/video on Google Chrome.
    To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Do you receive the same popup when you play music/videos on Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you have any extensions enabled in Google Chrome for playing music?
    • Which version of Google Chrome are you using?

However, we suggest you to try this steps and check if you are able to get rid of the banner.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings.
    2. Then click on Systems. Then select
      Notifications & actions from the left pane.
    3. Then under Get notifications from these senders, toggle the switch for
      Audio to disable the Banner and Sound notifications.
    4. Close all the browser and reopen Google Chrome, to play some
      music/videos.
    5. Check if you get the Volume bar banner back.

As an additional information, please refer the
    Change notification settings in Windows 10
    article.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 30, 2019
  4. lgentry Win User

Font pixelated in WLM message list

I've got an issue that is not earth shattering but is driving me nuts. I've used Windows Live Mail for years. Attached are 2 screenshots of my WLM message list-the first is WLM in Windows 8.1, the second is WLM in Windows 10. As you can see the font for "read" messages in Windows 10 appears quite dim and pixelated whereas in 8.1 it looks fine. Back in the Windows 7 days the appearance of "read" messages was easily controlled by changing font/color under "disabled items" but with all the restrictions in Windows 10 I can no longer find that option. Can anyone tell me how I can get WLM in 10 to look like 8.1? I've poked around in the registry comparing everything but nothing I've changed makes any difference. Has anyone got any ideas?

[Help] Not receiving message banners via YourPhone from my Pixel? [​IMG]

[Help] Not receiving message banners via YourPhone from my Pixel? [​IMG]

lgentry, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

1. [Help] Not receiving message banners via YourPhone from my Pixel? - Similar Threads - Help receiving message

2. Received message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received message: HelloI received messages for access by phone and I didn't connect at that time. After that I received 2 call from Microsoft. How can I check what it was? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-message/61d2dbc7-4581-4c85-b06b-e1a36c1d6aab
  3. Received message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received message: HelloI received messages for access by phone and I didn't connect at that time. After that I received 2 call from Microsoft. How can I check what it was? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-message/61d2dbc7-4581-4c85-b06b-e1a36c1d6aab
  4. YourPhone on PC times for text messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YourPhone on PC times for text messages: YourPhone on PC doesn't show times for text messages. Settings doesn't have anything to address it. Is this not an available function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yourphone-on-pc-times-for-text-messages/77f0df1e-6258-4e6a-a3c5-e37130d47aec
  5. YourPhone on PC times for text messages

YourPhone on PC times for text messages: YourPhone on PC doesn't show times for text messages. Settings doesn't have anything to address it. Is this not an available function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yourphone-on-pc-times-for-text-messages/77f0df1e-6258-4e6a-a3c5-e37130d47aec
  6. Banner Message After Logon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Banner Message After Logon: I know you can put a Banner message Before Logon. Because my VDI users do Not get a login screen. Is there a way to put a Banner Popup after logon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banner-message-after-logon/9c4e1afe-9aae-4a47-b9d4-5e5252889076
  7. Messages Banner

Messages Banner: I can't reply to text messages in the banner notifications from Messages in the Your Phone app. The cursor never appears in the reply box and no matter what I do, I'm not able to type anything into it. If I open the notifications center, I can reply from there or from the app...
  8. Deleting a banner message at top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting a banner message at top of my screen: How do I delete a banner message at the top of my screen, which appears, regardless of whichever app is open? It appears in response to my efforts to connect to another wireless device: "Couldn't connect to your device. Try to reconnect through the action center."...
  9. No SMS Banner when My phone app receive SMS

No SMS Banner when My phone app receive SMS: Hello My phone app when i get the SMS is not post Banner with notification on WINDOWS sms is show in app without any problem Another phone notification show without any problem on windows. Only SMS when arrive show in app without any notification. All notification are...
  10. I receive this message from the PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I receive this message from the PC: Can't sign into your account message. How to fix it? How can I save my settings in the C drive rather than the server to uploaded later on? [ATTACH] Moved from My account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Office 365 for business...