Windows 10: HELP! NVIDIA DRIVERS DOESN'T INSTALL OR CRASHES WINDOWS

Discus and support HELP! NVIDIA DRIVERS DOESN'T INSTALL OR CRASHES WINDOWS in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My windows kept crashing after I tried to update my Nvidia graphics card on the laptop. It is: Geo-force 960M Running on a Lenovo i7 laptop. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aknight08, Oct 29, 2019.

1. HELP! NVIDIA DRIVERS DOESN'T INSTALL OR CRASHES WINDOWS

My windows kept crashing after I tried to update my Nvidia graphics card on the laptop.

It is: Geo-force 960M

Running on a Lenovo i7 laptop.

I have tried all the methods on the internet. Still looking for solutions.

It doesn't update, doesn't install new drivers. Nothing.

It used to crash my windows now it doesn't. Not it just reboots unless I try to update the drivers from the device manager.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

submitted by /u/aknight08
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aknight08, Oct 29, 2019

2. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Oct 29, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

HELP! NVIDIA DRIVERS DOESN'T INSTALL OR CRASHES WINDOWS [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 29, 2019
  4. HELP! NVIDIA DRIVERS DOESN'T INSTALL OR CRASHES WINDOWS

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

HELP! NVIDIA DRIVERS DOESN'T INSTALL OR CRASHES WINDOWS

1. HELP! NVIDIA DRIVERS DOESN'T INSTALL OR CRASHES WINDOWS - Similar Threads - HELP NVIDIA DRIVERS

2. Continuous crashes after a failed NVIDIA Driver installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continuous crashes after a failed NVIDIA Driver installation.: After restarting the Laptop by force during Nvidia driver update, windows seem to crash into a Blue Screen.While finishing up the Nvidia driver update through Geforce Experience my laptop froze. I restarted it with the power button. However, now the Laptop crashes after a...
  3. Continuous crashes after a failed NVIDIA Driver installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous crashes after a failed NVIDIA Driver installation.: After restarting the Laptop by force during Nvidia driver update, windows seem to crash into a Blue Screen.While finishing up the Nvidia driver update through Geforce Experience my laptop froze. I restarted it with the power button. However, now the Laptop crashes after a...
  4. Nvidia OpenGL Driver crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia OpenGL Driver crashing: Hello,I've been getting crashes constantly while playing games due to the Nvidia drivers crashing.I have tried many drivers using DDU but the crashes stayed. So, it is not a heating problem and not a driver issue.Any Help?Here are the Event Viewer error logs:1* The...
  5. Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers...: Hey there everyone! I recently had an unexpected shutdown while playing, then I had to uninstall my gpu drivers. Afterwards, I wasn't able to download them back since I am getting a BSOD everytime halfway through the download... The blue screen displays the error: PAGE...
  6. Nvidia Driver Crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Driver Crashed: My Nvidia Graphics Card Driver crashed when i playing games and Device Manager show code43,some game showing out of video memory and some showing DirectX error tried at another computer also same.Then i restart my pc and its back to normal,also working normally if i doesn't...
  7. [help] cant install nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [help] cant install nvidia drivers: i cant install nvidia gpu drivers in my pc. my pc specs amd a6-6400k msi gt 710 2gb ddr3 8gb ddr3 ram i have normally updating drivers, removed all drivers with ddu still cant install gpu drivers. submitted by /u/sh1b313 [link] [comments]...
  8. nVidia driver not installing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...
  9. nVidia driver not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...
  10. Whenever i install nvidia driver the system crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever i install nvidia driver the system crashes: Whenever i install nvidia driver the system crashes when i install nvidia version 362 it crashes with a BSOD with "system thread exception not handled" failed : nvlddmkm.sys and when i install the latest version 375 it crashes with a BSOD with "dpc watchdog violation" 70533

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whenever i am installing nvidia driver my laptop crashes

2. nvidia 1050ti drivers not working

3. nvidia card problem windows update

4. everytime i update nividia it crashes,
  5. windows 10 1909 clean install install wrong nvidia drivers,
  6. nvidia driver donsnt install,
  7. warning: known issues with graphics driver the installed version of the nvidia graphics driver has known issues.please update to the latest driver version.nvidia geforce gt 1030installed: 388.13recommended: 388.31ok