Windows 10: Help OEM Reserved issue

Discus and support Help OEM Reserved issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; okay i was experiencing issues with the secondary hard drive in my pc namely it was only in read only and i coudn't put new files on it tried to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by foo666, May 18, 2019.

1. foo666 Win User

Help OEM Reserved issue

okay i was experiencing issues with the secondary hard drive in my pc namely it was only in read only and i coudn't put new files on it tried to fix it failed to get anywhere

i updated windows then tried to turn my pc on and now it cant find the windows on the pc at all so i made a iso tried to reinstall windows on the same disk but this is what came up https://imgur.com/a/eqEejoG

so yeah i have no idea what to do at this point i tried searching the internet for a answer but couldn't find one

:)

foo666, May 18, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 18, 2019
  3. I'm a bit confused about this reservation on the Windows 10.

Hi Colton,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to cancel the reservation and reserve it again.

Refer to the below steps to cancel the reservation.

• Right click on the Get Windows 10 App or Windows icon located in right end of the taskbar.

• Select “Check your upgrade status”

• Select “Cancel reservation”

Refer to the below link to reserve Windows 10.

Questions about reserving Windows 10

Reply with the status of the issue, I will be happy to help you.

Vinod Raj P, May 18, 2019
  4. Help OEM Reserved issue

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Help OEM Reserved issue

1. Help OEM Reserved issue - Similar Threads - Help OEM Reserved

2. Hardware Reserved ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Reserved ISSUE: Can someone help me fix this Hardware reserved. I got 8.1gb hardware reserved on my x64bit windows. I don't know why this hardware reserved a lot of memory cuz I have graphics card and a x64bit windows. Help me fix this. May pc so slow after this reserved get a lot. Also may...
  3. Hardware Reserved ISSUE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Reserved ISSUE: Can someone help me fix this Hardware reserved. I got 8.1gb hardware reserved on my x64bit windows. I don't know why this hardware reserved a lot of memory cuz I have graphics card and a x64bit windows. Help me fix this. May pc so slow after this reserved get a lot. Also may...
  4. Hardware Reserved ISSUE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. OEM licensing Issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OEM licensing Issue: Hi Guys ! I bought a brand new laptop which came with Win 10 Home OEM license. Now I prefer to format my laptop and do a clean installation of UBUNTU for some period. I will reinstall my windows later. In this situation, How will I get my OEM license key when I reinstall...
  6. Need help with clean install / System Reserved Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with clean install / System Reserved Issue: [ATTACH] Long story short, I destroyed my OS trying to mod some games and made some stupid mistakes. I have now performed a clean install. I have two drives, Disk 0 which contains the destroyed OS and Disk 1 which now has the clean OS. It works fine. I would like to...
  7. 250GB System & Reserved Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    250GB System & Reserved Help!: Hello, My 400GB SSD is almost full and I have no idea why, all my games are saved on my HDD. I downloaded TreeSize Free and that only shows 65GB in total but when I go on my storage settings I am using 250GB simply on System Files. Can somebody please help me as I have no...
  8. No System Reserved Partition help?

in Windows 10 Support
    No System Reserved Partition help?: disk management isn't showing system reserved partition but there is 500mb unallocated space only. [img] 148775
  9. Hardware reserved memory issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware reserved memory issue: Hey guys. I have an evga p55sli motherboard and a gtx460 graphics card. I have 8gb of memory installed but in win10 and the bios it only shows 4gb usable. When going into the bios it shows 4096 mb available, and in win10 it shows 4gb usable and 4gb hardware reserved. I tried...
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade OEM Reserved Partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade OEM Reserved Partition: I upgraded my custom built desktop from Windows 8.1 Pro With Media Center (Originally Windows 7 Pro Retail), and I've noticed I now have an OEM (Reserved) partition on my drive. I'm just about to do a clean install, and would like to know if it's safe to delete or whether I...