Windows 10: Help on delay doing anything on computer

Discus and support Help on delay doing anything on computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I just got a new Windows 10 laptop which is a upgrade in every way from my previous laptop. Unfortunately, whenever I do anything (like opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SKim4, Sep 7, 2019.

1. SKim4 Win User

Help on delay doing anything on computer

Hello, I just got a new Windows 10 laptop which is a upgrade in every way from my previous laptop. Unfortunately, whenever I do anything (like opening a new tab, opening a program, trying to type, etc.) it pauses for 3-20 seconds before showing anything. Funny enough, my mouse is usually able to still move and stuff. My previous computer had no issues with this. I tried disk cleanup, restarting the computer, and I made sure no other programs are running in the background. In task manager, it always says my disk is being used 90-100% and when I check what is using it the most, System is the first thing with 0.4 Mb being used. I should note that I did get this computer used from a family member who used it for less than 3 months, and I preformed a reset. There wasn't much to be reset anyway, just a couple documents and chrome downloaded on the computer. Please help, I need this for college.

:)

SKim4, Sep 7, 2019
  2. TCanuck42 Win User

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Sep 7, 2019
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Help on delay doing anything on computer

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Help on delay doing anything on computer

1. Help on delay doing anything on computer - Similar Threads - Help delay doing

2. JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING: What more do you need? I CAN'T GET ACCESS TO ANYTHING! BUT THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-help-to-do-anything/edb99ad3-4855-4323-a6d9-3e8e7ed5dd49
  3. JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING: What more do you need? I CAN'T GET ACCESS TO ANYTHING! BUT THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-help-to-do-anything/edb99ad3-4855-4323-a6d9-3e8e7ed5dd49
  4. JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help! My computer is so slow i cant do anything.

Help! My computer is so slow i cant do anything.: Hello, First up my specs:Gtx 3060ti2x8gb 2700mhz ramamd 5600x 650w goldand 2 SSD’sWindows 10So,just yesterday i was using my pc when i noticed that chrome tabs dont want to open anymore i was playing a game at that time, which was running fine i decided to restart my pc and...
  6. Help! My computer is so slow i cant do anything.

Help! My computer is so slow i cant do anything.: Hello, First up my specs:Gtx 3060ti2x8gb 2700mhz ramamd 5600x 650w goldand 2 SSD’sWindows 10So,just yesterday i was using my pc when i noticed that chrome tabs dont want to open anymore i was playing a game at that time, which was running fine i decided to restart my pc and...
  7. Help, I can't do anything on the computer

Help, I can't do anything on the computer: A few months ago, my computer started to glitch so I tried to reset it while saving the files, but some error occurred in the process and when I tried to log in to the user there was only a black screen and a cursor. I fixed it, but there are still a lot of glitches. The...
  8. Help, I can't do anything on the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, I can't do anything on the computer: A few months ago, my computer started to glitch so I tried to reset it while saving the files, but some error occurred in the process and when I tried to log in to the user there was only a black screen and a cursor. I fixed it, but there are still a lot of glitches. The...
  9. Help, I can't do anything on the computer

10. Cant Do Anything On Computer

Cant Do Anything On Computer: So recently my computer randomly froze, crashed and is now on this Automatic repair "Your PC did not start correctly". I have tried countless options online that I have found using the troubleshoot option in advanced options. I have also tried to reset my pc but that doesn't...