Windows 10: Help on how to switch from MAC OS windows to Windows 10

Discus and support Help on how to switch from MAC OS windows to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i want to get a couple games on steam, but they require windows to play. Im on MAC OS (the big version), and i just want to know the quick and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BagBoxster, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Help on how to switch from MAC OS windows to Windows 10

So i want to get a couple games on steam, but they require windows to play.

Im on MAC OS (the big version), and i just want to know the quick and easiest way to switch from Mac Windows to Windows 10.

Any help is appreciatedHelp on how to switch from MAC OS windows to Windows 10 :)

submitted by /u/BagBoxster
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BagBoxster, Aug 24, 2020

2. Blogger Compiles List of 50 Reasons to Switch to Mac OS X

Somebody took the time and effort to write a fairly neutral list of reasons why people should switch from any Microsoft operating system to Mac OS X. The full list is available at the source link, but I think you might be interested in what made the top five.
    Source: Some Blog on the Interweb

zekrahminator, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Ravenas Win User

Help on how to switch from MAC OS windows to Windows 10

Blogger Compiles List of 50 Reasons to Switch to Mac OS X

I'm sorry, but that guy is completely weird...He may be true about his reasons, but the fact is another person could come up with 50 reasons to switch to Vista. It's personal preference, and both have their values and their flaws. I'm glad this guy stayed neutral on the subject.

Ravenas, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Help on how to switch from MAC OS windows to Windows 10

1. Help on how to switch from MAC OS windows to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help switch MAC

2. How do I switch from Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I switch from Mac to Windows?: So, my questions is, how do I switch form Mac to Windows, I'm getting a new PC soon, but i need help on how to switch from OSX/MacOS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-from-mac-to-windows/fd58f539-a1ca-4a12-92af-c0d16dc3072a
  3. How do I switch from Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch from Mac to Windows?: So, my questions is, how do I switch form Mac to Windows, I'm getting a new PC soon, but i need help on how to switch from OSX/MacOS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-from-mac-to-windows/fd58f539-a1ca-4a12-92af-c0d16dc3072a
  4. How do I switch from Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. mac os +windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    mac os +windows 10: so i just recently downloaded windows 10 onto my mac because mac os is trash, and there's this watermark that labels, "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows." and to get rid of it i need a product key, and im using a macbook air. But the thing is i dont have a...
  6. switching from windows to mac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    switching from windows to mac: I bought a macbook air and downloaded windows on it but now im stuck in windows and dont know how to get back to mac. I have seen tutorials on how to do this and it says on the touchpad there is a grey diamond looking icon but i cant seem to find it....
  7. Switching Windows 10 OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching Windows 10 OS: Ok so recently I built my own computer and I asked my brother to download Windows Home on a flash drive for me. I did so and was able to boot up the computer and everything. I've just bought a license key for Windows 10 home but it didn't work. So I asked for help and found...
  8. Windows on Mac without Mac OS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows on Mac without Mac OS: Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so please recommend where if not! I recently messed up when resetting my MacBook Pro mid-2012 to factory settings and now only have internet recovery as an option, which does not work. So for the time being I installed Windows...
  9. Thinking of switching from Mac to Windows. Need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thinking of switching from Mac to Windows. Need help: Hello, I've been thinking about buying a PC for awhile now and quit Apple ecosystem. I do use Windows 10 daily at work, so I kind of know what to expect, I guess, but I do need some help: I have external harddrives in APFS format. How can I transfer my files from Mac to...
  10. How to customize Windows OS like Mac OS X?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to customize Windows OS like Mac OS X?: Hello I'm a Mac user who's moved to PC after decades of Mac use. I do 3D computer graphics. I still do office communication & office work on a Mac laptop and share files via Dropbox. I'd like to customize my PC with various add-ons, but I'm afraid to this without a better...